The Tavern - Open 24/7

Depends where you get it from. if it’s cheap, you know it’s gonna be bad.

I don’t order noodles from takeaways (you can just cook them at home). I always go for the hot and sour soup and seafood and veg mix (it’s not as plain or boring as it sounds as there’s some kind of sauce/stock with it that isn’t quite gravy).

Eating beefsoup with noodles and meet and eggs, sauted eggs, is that theright spelling for that?

need all force in it right now, ´cause
ot Howdie everybody ON Line… sitting here, after a real “interessing” new round (week) at work, today my advocate just told me that the court thing is schduled new due to the calling of my bosse´s advocat, it´s on 26.01. 9:15 am right now, I like to spite :rage:

1 Like

Went to “La Pasteria” (Italian chain restaurant run by Botrini here in Greece) for lunch today and it was amazing!!! Didn’t take any pics cause we were too hungry at the time but yeah… it was epic.

the best eating is this the time whenn you´re reall hungry, agree totally, but, mb a pic from www to get a lil impression?

Just put some peanutbutter and jelly brownies in the oven. Will let you know if they’re good or not.

Had some wholegrain fish fingers. They were revolting. It was like eating mildly fish flavored bread.

Dinner time I think (appears cause the forums not run)
any suggestions for dinner lpu?

Not sure… it’s too early for dinner.

Icecube Pizza, mb…

[ot here it is 17:56, in order to let them “try to take the best of me” at work, I see me lying in bed at ab 20:00h, glas of red wine with dinner, italian stylle…and good night. Eva, may I ask a Q? ]

Wow, I still wonder how you manage that. If I went to bed at 8pm, I’d be up by 2am.
Yeah, go ahead!

ot whole post
@evooba sorry it became today with my Q, and to the sleeping habbbits: I think it depends also to the age…lol, but yesterday after my dinner wine, ok it has been two glases red wine, I slept immideately, after my husband came to bed too…lol, that´s a good sleeping practise for me,

[ot So and now my Q: Are we good again?

Yeah, we are!

Yeah!!! I know you can´t see pics at work, it´s the link to we made it Busta & Mike lol btw, I think we got it before he closed the T but @Matt reacted real promp and very good high five on the mods, no on Matt…lol, ice day, cya eva [sry edit cs wr miss], have to put me together for work, lol :joy:

i think I’ll have myself an egg and lemon-ginger tea. Trying to diet.

Egg? Tea? Egg in tea? How?

LOL, no the egg won’t go in the tea. Eww lol.
Just a boiled egg and the lemon-ginger tea goes in a separate cup.

Phewwww… I had a WTF moment for a sec :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL! Yeah that would be gross, wouldn’t it? :confused::laughing:

Well, there are people who drink egg-shakes, for that “protein boost”. A boiled egg is just as good though, with less chance of salmonella :laughing::smirk: