The Tavern - Open 24/7

Uh I don’t know? lol

@gatsie where are you? three day´s dear…hope that you come arround for a small weekness drink, and a lil FUN
@gatsie call the second [ has she told sth that shes busy this weekend?] just wana inform you my first lpu friend ever: me enjoying a bloody red right now, have to drink real slowly after 1 1/2 week " hospital wine" aka waterand tea…@amitrish come out for a small cheers Buddie :wine_glass:

Finally!

hope it is cold enough to just cheers? :tada:

@evooba what’s so final about it? That is probably the weakest thing I have tasted from the company.
@The_early_walker I don’t have anything to drink right now, but I will join anyways. Cheers!

very good, mb you can get sm hospital wine meanwhile…lol but thanx I enjoy for you too…cheers, how are you Buddie? it´s been a long long time till we wrote stories :relaxed: @amitrish

What’s so special about it?

(Uploading takes so long again…)

I hadn’t had any coke in a year. I was excited to have some again…

Now, I’m not so sure I should. I think I don’t like it anymore. I’m disappointed :confused:

like often when I wait long, I am dissapoited ab the result…

Coke zero is horrid but why did you skip it for a year?

Just because… I started paying attention to what I ate last year better, less junk food, more healthy stuff and more meals per day (I didn’t eat breakfast and didn’t have snacks throughout the day before) so, I decided to cut down on Coke as well but ended up not drinking any at all.

I always thought regular coke was too sweet so I switched to zero but today I realised zero is just as bad. I don’t think I like it anymore. And that’s huge for me to say cause I LOVED coke.

1 Like

so you like a coke-zero @evooba lol have the nicest day ever this year, may it be the start for hundres of thousand goods for ya…:confetti_ball::birthday:

Cheers to this bad weather :cheers:

this is no zero-coke…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Close enough :stuck_out_tongue:

so what for lunch today? feel a lil bit…hungry…:yum:

It’s still raining :umbrella:

for lunch??? could be a bit tawdry [yes I looked for it at the dictionary…] :joy: :grin::grinning::laughing::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Not for lunch lol. :laughing:

think in about 30 mins @the_termin8r arrives, nice new icon he has, [still thinking on sth for lunch, ]