The Tavern - Open 24/7

Same here… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I noticed. Though, as we don’t have such stuff here (as @Gatsie posted) at all, I thought that it was also some kind of photoshopped joke, like this Onion Gum:

1 Like

I’d love some onion gum. People often think I’m strange for liking raw onion. I’m actually having a salad with raw onion in it as I type this lol.

Why is raw onion odd? It’s a very common food.

I don’t know, people thought I was weird, but I didn’t care. They also thought I was weird for liking lemon juice.

They’re the weird ones.

1 Like

It’s because people here consider continental food ‘exotic’ sigh

“One tear-my-face-apart and a diet coke, please!”
:smile:

1 Like

Feels so Good Reading the Last posts all so familiar :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

We had almost the same dinner!

Having late dinner here: Mini pizza

I had a pizza burger (my mum bought one to see what it was) earlier today and rump steak for dinner.

OMG that is a great idea! I still have some mini pizza’s left I could stack them like a “burger”!

Holy crap I spilled coke all over my keyboard and now some buttons are sticky and sloooowww.

The pizza burger was rubbish, it was quite literally a bun with some pizza topping in the middle.

I can’t wait to have some again! At least it wasn’t coffee lol. Coffee + keyboards (anything electronic actually) don’t mix.

Liquids and electronics don’t mix

Yeap but coffee is the worst, that’s what they say at least.

Well yeah especially when there’s milk in the coffee I think it would be a bad liquid to spill on any electronic device :coffee:

Well, I tried blowdrying the keyboard but the arrow keys are still sticky and slow. Won’t be gaming with this keyboard for a while :confused:

Which is the most conductive? It’s most likely to cause a short somewhere.

Uh I don’t know? lol