The smart questions thread

Soooooo… we are now discussing if the big bang really happened??
To me yes,it happened…there are some scientistic evidences too… as the minerals and components founded in various things and among the universe too…
The fact that we all are kinda connected due to those components is kinda romantic and has some science in it too… :star_struck:

Nooooow… everyone has an opinion and I respect every of them… different minds can lead to different solutions and clever/cool ones too! :smile:

4 Likes

I think that this is what’s been happening the entire time.

I should point out, there’s no hard feelings in this from me, just some solid debate.

4 Likes

I know and really appreciate it! :star_struck:

1 Like

I didn’t mean specifically towards you, just in general.

1 Like

Yeah! I know (2) just wanted to say it :stuck_out_tongue:

Same here

2 Likes

Glad you guys made it clear again, just to be sure :smile:

Regarding the big bang theory, I don’t really have a strong opinion on this subject. What I do think is that whatever happened, it wasn’t just all one big coincidence. This universe has such an intelligent design and you can see it everywhere! From cymatic patterns to the fractal nature of organisms to the geometry of our solar system, it’s beautiful really.

5 Likes

:confused: sorry to hear… :hugs: :hugs: :muscle:

:frowning: why?!

This is the purpose of this thread… questioning and try find any possibilities as answer :wink:

1 Like

you’re just… the best !! :white_flower: (this is supposedly a flower!)
needed that hug more than i thought…
thank you my dear!
:hugs:

because of the battle symphony that now shines like a coin in the sea :frowning:
once the waters are stirred the stirring stick gets removed
safer to drink that way…

A guy goes to the doctor saying “-Every time i drink tea one of my eyes hurt!”
and the doctor responds : “-Did you try removing the spoon?” :thinking:
:hugs::kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Awwwwww!! :blush:
Here’s other energizing hugs for you: :hugs: :hugs: :sun_with_face: :hugs: :hugs: :sun_with_face: :muscle:
:blush: :smile:

:laughing: :joy: good one :laughing:

1 Like

This side is so confident that is going to continue the question game by giving you a question that if answered correctly, i will consider you the winner!
(ok, two of them!)
Who owns the biggest telescopes on earth?
how did they name their latest one?

and i feel so much better now, with receiving @lpfan61’s love but also her care for this family to be united that i also feel like sharing the answer!!
If you answered “Nasa” on “question a” you were wrong.
It’s the Vatican.

And if you do have a real scientific mind, this should be some interesting proof of my… “concept”

hopefully, the game won once more by us playing it!

2 Likes

Don’t bring up iqs :joy:
They’re meaningless unless done in a hospitalized environment…
I’ve taken then and am higher than even you yet I know it’s bs lol
I’ve tested from 138 to 160 on various occasions… no degrees, plain job, etc etc

All that way of thinking does is create arrogance within discussions that makes the constructive aspect off-putting :upside_down_face:

Ps everyone wins in a fact based discussion :wink:

2 Likes

image image

Beauty in the plainest, roughest of things when seen from the right perspective :upside_down_face:

Ps I never went back to answer you on what I thought of the nipsey theory,
But it’s being put out more into mainstream news with people seriously bashing dr sebi trying to point out the laundering charges etc,
Personally I think the cure in itself which he referred to was more of a placebo in which the mind was playing a stronger influence than his actual treatments because they were fairly commonplace from what’s been reported but idk… concerning nipseys death, I think it was probably more personal issues-the whole pharma industry behind the hit seems too big over a doc they can just brush away as sensationalization of a theme by an entertainer :man_shrugging:t2:
It angers me more to see people rip him for being black or the gang affiliation without realizing he was as active in the community as he was

4 Likes

An IQ score is about as credible as a BMI score, it’s a meaningless figure that is flaunted around by people who don’t know better.

Let’s not turn this into a dick measuring contest.

Where, specifically? I don’t think I have, I’m not a religious person.

This is a purely subjective topic we’re debating. There is no right or wrong. I’d have thought somebody with two STEM based degrees would understand that.

It kind of is, that’s the point of defending your opinion and posing counter-points.

This debate is getting nowhere, so I’ll leave it as is.

This.

2 Likes

Lmao I was trying to not be immature by bringing up that my telescope is the Orión space probe 130st which measures in at 24” :smirk::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

This

This

And this

Ohhhhhhh you’re reeeeeeeallyyyyyy barking up the wrong tree aren’t you bro?

I’m simply stating what I believe and how I feel, same as @achilleas7 did here.

he isnt religious if thats what youre aiming at dude,
hes playing devils advocate to both science and religion
goes to show how the kool aid gets dried up the moment you see it…

he basically said science is a religion in itself

1 Like

If you want to think about it like that, it could be.