The Kidnapping game

@melisLP aka Harley is still hitting you with the bat, so you can’t use your toys as you want. In consecuence Mike is still with me :stuck_out_tongue:

My Mike.

1 Like

I told @melisLP my true plan regarding mike :blush: so she stopped hitting me with a bat, she kicks your sorry butt while I take mike

Thank you @melisLP :grin:

My mike

Jajajajaja what a poor way to escape from the thrash that Melissa was givving you :stuck_out_tongue: However, as she is not here to deny this you can’t take mike. :sunglasses:

My mike

1 Like

Escape? I’ll take a beating from her because I won’t hit the lady :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: that’s fine,

That’s what separates you and I hehe

While you’re giving your political answer to why you still have mike, I knock you out like nothing and whisk mike away for real this time leaving you incapacitated with a concussion unable to chase me

My mike

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: You fall more low each time :joy:

However, you hit like a bunny :stuck_out_tongue: and I recover fast, so I hit you with a :bath:

My mike :sunglasses:

Cochino! Why the hell you trying to give me a bath? I don’t roll like that :sob:

While you and @chigokurosaki are bathing together playing with your rubber duckies I save mike from having to watch that atrocity :roll_eyes:

Mike is so grateful that he’s my new bro now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
My mike bro

1 Like

What? If you thought I was taking a bath with him you are insane bro, I drive off in the batmobile and now mike is mine, my mike.

2 Likes

Jajajaja What the hell??!!! Jajajaja are your braid fried, Onion? Jajajajaja Are you watching the Bat Meatal videos again? Please stop! Jajaajajaja

As you playing dirty. Ill do too.

Magically Mike is with me :upside_down_face:
My Mike.

1 Like

im fighting dirty, what youre doing watching magic mind is just plain dirty

mike is disgusted and leaves with me, my mike

1 Like

Mike realizes that you are weird and comes back with me :stuck_out_tongue:

My mike

2 Likes

He realizes weird is better than disgusting

My mike

1 Like

He is afraid of a man of 29 years who believes is Batman and come back to me.

My mike.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: (dying of laughter from this conversation)

And he’s 25 bro

2 Likes

However :rofl: Mike is still afraid of him :joy:

Thank you, respect for that :fist:t3:

No actually he’s impressed by me so my bro mike goes to shoot hoops with me
(It’s this thing real guys who can handle sports do🙄)

My mike

Ahh, I played attention lol, iron onion is 23 if I’m not mistaken

1 Like

Exactly, until October 13th :confused:

I am usually good at remembering ages and names.

I offer him a nice cooked breakfast and he comes over for the full week!! My Mike!

I’m glad this got more posts!!

1 Like

Nooo! They had forgotten to take him away! :triumph::triumph::triumph: batman has taken him :sob: I’m actually being nice it’s just a secret :roll_eyes:

So I show mike the fly in his oatmeal that you out and let him see his bacon crawling away :triumph:
“Oh hey mike, bro-I’m sorry she made you eat that, come on let’s go to this diner here, it’s on me”

My mike! :smiling_imp:

1 Like