The Kidnapping game

Mike doesn’t understand you. So he comes with me to ask me about you, I tell him that we can go to eat something while I explain him everything.

My mike.

1 Like

Before you guys leave, I tap his shoulder and ask him for a quick word, I explain to him that I’m not kidnapping him because I’m weird or crazy or worse because I like him :see_no_evil::triumph: no…I explain to him that I’m trying to kidnap him for @Lilyope because her birthday is coming up (well…still a ways to go :joy:) :roll_eyes: but yeah, mike makes her more happy in 5minutes than anyone can in even months :roll_eyes: so that is the reason I’m stealing him :grin:
Now, I want to hear “awwww” and “ohhh that’s so sweeeeet” and then I want everyone to be like wellllllllllll ooookaayyyyyy batman, that’s a nice reason for you to take him
And then everybody will lay down their kidnapping plans and peacefully let me take him away :innocent::blush::grin:
And as for me shaving his beard eyebrows and hair it was so I could keep my plans quiet :roll_eyes: it’ll grow back in time :triumph::upside_down_face:

:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

And once you guys do that, My Mike :blush:

3 Likes

Whoa whoa whoa…just because it’s nearly her birthday doesn’t mean you can kidnap him for her…she has to try and get him herself!! Hahah and because of this he’s My Mike!!

3 Likes

Someone please send this thread to Mike :joy:

6 Likes

I feel like one of the oldest ones here. Lol

I think pat is the oldest here or one of them

Yes I think that too :blush: - that’s why it’s

My Mike :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m making lunch and Mike said he loves my cooking hence why he’s staying with me…My Mike!! Haha!! :grin:

But I have a new pair of Vans for him. My Mike!

1 Like

Ok well I have a load of buildings with art canvases for him to use…My Mike!!!

1 Like

Maybe someone who had M&G with him can let him know!! Hahah :joy:

1 Like

Maybe on Twitter:

Mike: Fans are great and lovely person in the world.
Soldier: Have you visited the LPU Forum? They have a game in your name.
Mike: :flushed: what’s about the game? :smile:
Soldier: giving you things and kidnap you.
Mike: …
Soldier: My Mike!!!
Puts him in a Taco truck.

10 Likes

I have every StarWars movies and two popcorn boxes so… My Mike!!

3 Likes

I buy all the tickets to all his shows…My Mike!!

1 Like

I take him to the Bermuda triangle and drop him off, my mike, but actually no one’s. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

ill get my speed boat to go look for him, find him but then get lost but im happy as ill be forever with My Mike!!

3 Likes

My unicorns come to look for Mike, they find him and bring him to me! My Mike! :grin: :unicorn:

Sorry for this, but I let tarantulas loose in your house, and take back mike while you and your unicorns fight them off, my mike.

:scream: :scream: :sob:

Keep this in your files @lpfan61!!! He did the unspeakable! I’m te only one who hasn’t done this! :innocent: @lpfan is so grateful she gives me mike, my mike!

3 Likes