The Kidnapping game

You failed :stuck_out_tongue:

while you try it again, I take Mike to McDonald’s :wink: My Mike

I give Mike sushi and he follows me home…My Mike!!

1 Like

It’s Mike, not a dog :joy: I give him a LA hat. My mike :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I Gave him a painting I made for him

My Mike

2 Likes

I give him a new piano. My Mike!

3 Likes

Somehow Mike’s phone is with me, so I call the guys (Brad, Rob, Joe and Dave) to bring him back with me. Now we are eating. My Mike.

1 Like

You are trying to take them all now? :rofl: you’re worse than @framos1792

3 Likes

I get Mike by giving him a nice dinner putting him in my van take back to my house lock the doors so no one could get in and me and Mike are happy writing songs together

My Mike

1 Like

Jajajaja maybe :stuck_out_tongue: Why not take them all together in a truck for the rest of their life?

3 Likes

Will you drop them off at mimosa island?

Maybe you and the other staltekrs :stuck_out_tongue: they? Never! :smile:

You have to go to buy pizza. Then I save him from you and I tie him to my bike. My Mike.

Mike falls of the bike because it was a 1 person bike so I save him

My Mike

@StephLP18 you forgot this, despite he’s still with me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My Mike

I untie him and pop the tires on your bike, you can’t follow us so, my mike.

I track you down with a GPS find you and take

My Mike

1 Like

You are still walking to the gas station, so he’s still with me :stuck_out_tongue:

It’d be the best idea, but my bike doesn’t have a GPS :confused: sorry, he’s with me.

My Mike :joy:

1 Like

batman has a tracker on all you and located @IronSoldier16, used his smoke bombs to cause a diversion and stole mike away, i am now in the process of shaving his head beard eyebrows to have him look like voldemort :smiling_imp: muahahaha

my bald mike(in my batcave which no one knows how to locate!)

4 Likes

You…you…you monster :scream:. What did Mike do to you? Harley knows all and finds your batcave. I take the traumatized Mike away from you get him coffee and whatever comfort food he wants. My Mike.

5 Likes

Hit him with the bat!!!

While you do that, I’ll take mike to the mall just because :stuck_out_tongue:

My mike

5 Likes

Batman uses the grappling hook through the mall ceiling and flies away to secret base
My mike :upside_down_face:

1 Like