The Kidnapping game

I agree :laughing::laughing::laughing: Donā€™t know Mike how much would be happy :rofl:

1 Like

While I distract you I take Mike and we go and get ice cream and sit by a lake watching the clouds go byā€¦

My Mike!!

1 Like

Enough to forget we kidnapped him a lot of times :rofl:

You failed! Mike stays here, my mike!

1 Like

Weā€™re failing miserably guys, Mikeā€™s still out there, free as a bird

2 Likes

Are you serious :joy: got no one else to kidnap lol okay

Weā€™ll catch him ā€¦ with that bird catching tool and the put him in cageā€¦kidnapped

I can fix that, just need a VISA and a taco truck :wink:

2 Likes

I grab Mike from where where he is at the moment and we go bowling!!

My Mike!!

You ruthless lunatics :joy:

2 Likes

i laughed so bad! :joy: :joy:

1 Like

[spoiler]dont mind me, im just here stealing mike and jen to force them to make an epic collab :smirk_cat:
my mike and jen [/spoiler]

You do the singing part :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ok well I canā€™t sleep so I kidnap Mike AND Jen so they can sing me to sleep!! MY Mike and Jen!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Wow Iā€™ve had Mike since 11th sept!!:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes:

Didnā€™t you read the news(?) He ran away from your house and presence the next day. Sorry, but heā€™s a free bird now :crazy_face:

1 Like

Okay so good to see he is free now ,:joy:

Nah I grabbed him and now we are chilling on the PS4!! My MIKE!!!

Hey Mike, iā€™ve got a nintendo switch with all the games you love! :star_struck:
My Mike!!! :innocent: :joy:

1 Like

Hey Mike ive got loads of pens and paper here you can do loads of art etc!
MY MIKE!!

Iā€™ve gooot robomike, iā€™m sure Mike could become a great friend with him, they would understand each other so wellā€¦ so my Mike!!!

4 Likes

I then find a roboanna and lure robomike to me but then dismantle roboanna so then hes all mineā€¦so MY RoboMike!

1 Like