The Kidnapping game

I grab the original forum’s baseball bat and smash robomike to dust and steal mike mike to my bat cave for good muahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Ok I kidnap Jen and suggest you to exchange her for Mike. You can’t refuse, so my miiike! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hm, hm, I will …
F**
I can’t take Mike from you :confused:
So keep him :hugs:

3 Likes

I make a hole in your house and rescue him from your hands :stuck_out_tongue: MY MIKE!!!

3 Likes

Why “rescue” ?!?! :scream::scream::scream: He’s totally safe with me !!! :relieved::joy:

Ok i offer you 10 000 gems for your clash royal game so you can’t resist using it immediately and i kidnap Mike when you’re playing!!! My Miiiike!! :heart_eyes::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

He so would :joy: :joy: :rofl:

Forever your Mike :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Ok so I end up finishing Mike’s Demo song “Open Door“ and Mike comes to my house to finish off the vocals and because of the virus he has to stay with me for at least 12 weeks!!! My MIKE!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :heart_eyes: :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Be prepared, the ants will follow! :ant: :ant: :ant: :ant: :ant:

1 Like

I’m soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo late that your offer expired, so my mike :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I take him back and offer his cookie!! My Mike!!!

This is the thread @MyNickname

-crawls up-
heyyyy nice Mike you got there : )

1 Like

I take him from everyone on the chat! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I’m gonna print my very own Mike :santa:

1 Like

Send me one!!

1 Like

gotcha :smirk:

1 Like

Do i stll have Mike…No one wants him…ok im HAPPY!!

1 Like

You are way to occupied watching Mikes stream, so you didn’t notice that @Lilyope has snatched him right under your nose.

1 Like

Yessss he’s with meeee :relieved::joy:

1 Like

You left him for your vacation.
So I ventured out to free save Mike.
But as I found my way into your basement, there was no Mike :exploding_head:
Just this card :flushed:

20200805_004316

1 Like