The Kidnapping game

In Prague MY MIKE!!!

10 Likes

Okaaaaaay!!! Time to steal Mike from you!! Muahaha Coming to get back MY Mike! :heart_eyes: :laughing:

2 Likes

well i gave Mike a present at the London gig so he likes it so much he comes back to be and we go to a theme parkā€¦My Mike!! :grin::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Guess I still have Mike!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue: :yum:

I donā€™t care! I will kidnap Jen August 30th and then run away! :heart_eyes::crazy_face:

She doesnā€™t want an onion for a pet. :rofl:

5 Likes

:sob: you donā€™t jnow that! :crazy_face:
As Marshall saysā€¦ Iā€™m cuddly, deal with it! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

No Mike doesnā€™t like to stay in just one place for 2 months so I find him knocking at the window begging to take him out and we both go to cinema

My Mike

Just came by and as you said, Mike doesnā€™t want to stay such a long time in one place so I just take him with me. Heā€™s happy now.
My Mike

1 Like

Well it has been wonderful being with Mike for one month so I break into your house and take Mike with me

My Mike

I never got to know what is this game about :joy:

You just need to follow the last situation and say something to kidnap Mike (or any other artists)

For example, I want to kidnap Mike and this was the last situation:

The only thing I need to do is write down how I will kidnap him.

Something like this:
Mike is bored of your house and waits until midnight to runaway, so I ask him an Uber and I accompany him until my house where heā€™ll be happy seeing some good old movies.

My Mike!

2 Likes

Watching films made Mike remember about my dog that always watched films with him so he comes back begging me to see this cutie pie

DSC_0792

My Mike

4 Likes

He just came back at your house to kidnap your dog, now your dog and him are with me :stuck_out_tongue:

My Mike!

1 Like

NO WAIT- I want Emily back :pleading_face: I attract my dog with the ball and she come back

My dog

Mike looks around and doesnā€™t see her so he asks me and I kidnap him, again

My Mike

@Marilau you made me remind this :rofl:

While you read it, Iā€™ll take Mike with me :wink:

My mike

2 Likes

Totally unexpected :joy: I was too caught by the amusement of that previous post :joy:

I think Mike is getting tired of being kidnapped by the two of us :joy: why donā€™t we hang out and the three of us go to see a film at Cinema?

1 Like

Love that idea :blush: Mike too.

1 Like

What movie? :cinema:

1 Like

Mall. Endgame, Spiderman Far From Home, The Lion Kingā€¦ we can spend Mikeā€™s credit card in the cinema for the rest of our lifes :smile:

1 Like