The Kidnapping game

:scream::cold_sweat: noooo, she doesnā€™t want to be here :roll_eyes::grimacing:
Plus for me to be jealous I would have to feel threatened by you lmfao :rofl::rofl::rofl: and I meanā€¦likeā€¦come onnnnnā€¦ :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Iā€™ll get your boy Aqua Man to assist then, since @IronSoldier16 is busy now.

2 Likes

Oooooo :ghost:
I donā€™t like sushi nor do I like to wasteā€¦ so if you bring him I wonā€™t know what to do after heā€™s in pieces :confused:
Chum?
Heeeeeey! Then he can be chum and you can be chump! Chum and chump! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: you just become more comical everyday bro. @jrtrussell come see this onion.

2 Likes

I know right? Iā€™ve been working on it :sunglasses::stuck_out_tongue:
@jrtrussell is asleep on his desk somewhere right now lol

2 Likes

funny-cake-quote

Going to make cakes! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Also, my Mike,my Jen aaaand my Ariel ! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

Lmaaaaooooo
Great advice
Good thing that Batman can carry a chubby jen :star_struck::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
My jen!

2 Likes

Well at least I still have Mike with me! :grin:
Oh and Ariel :laughing:

2 Likes

Sorry granny, but not even you can have her :stuck_out_tongue: so I take her back and leave you with only Mike, heā€™s all yours.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s fine with me! @alz89 is sleeping, me with Mike having fun, singing,dancing :crazy_face: My Mike! :grin:

4 Likes

Actually Iā€™m still awake so I need Mike to help me to sleepā€¦maybe he can sing or rap for me :microphone: :musical_score: My Mike!

2 Likes

Since youā€™re busy with your boss kids, Mike feels lonelyā€¦ so I take him with me for a whileā€¦ :laughing: My Mike!! :cupcake: :grin:

@chigokurosaki here! As you see I STILL have Mike with me :grin:

I meant for real :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

:flushed: :scream:

1 Like

See my Mike!! @Lilyope

2 Likes

Itā€™s my Birthday in a few hours so My Mike!!!

Ok for your birthday, then iā€™ll take HIM back for meee! :grin:

1 Like

Iā€™m off to Berlin to see Mike tomorrow and Iā€™ll grab him so MY MIKE!!! :smile:

3 Likes

Seeing Mike in London tomorrow so My Mike!!

3 Likes