The Kidnapping game

:thinking: first ironing pantsā€¦now sewing?? :thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow: This is worrying :joy::joy::joy::yum:

While lilyope laughs and sews Mikeā€™s pants, I take him away and go visit snowy mountains as punishment for not wearing pants :joy: my mike

1 Like

We usually say to me that iā€™m marriageable :thinking::joy:

How can you kidnap him from meeeee :sob::sob::sob:
I thought you were on my side :scream:
So I come to Mike with lots of warm clothes and a blanket for warming him up. Now my Mike!!!

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: good point but you canā€™t just be taking peopleā€™s pants like that :joy:

And I aaam on your side :grimacing: mike is being a bad influence thatā€™s why :innocent::joy::yum:

Mike is now worried that you didnā€™t return his pants so he wants to run away and leaves with me! My mike!

1 Like

I didnā€™t think like that :scream::scream::scream::joy: He had other pants when it happened!

1 Like

Ok so Im seeing Mike on 10th March in London so im kidnapping him thenā€¦i will then see him in Prague on March 19ā€¦so if i loose him in between then i can then re kidnap him back!!

4 Likes

Cool! :heart_eyes::smiley: Tell me once when you do!

1 Like

@framos1792 any luck this time with Mike? :laughing:

1 Like

im also stealing him in Berlin as wellā€¦no one has a chance!! hahaha

1 Like

:joy: I was trying to not let his hand go but he and Ed overpowered me and he got over the crowd before I could truly steal him :roll_eyes::grimacing:

4 Likes

Failā€¦itā€™s okā€¦watch the master at work soon!! Hahaha

4 Likes

Since I donā€™t know who was the last one, Iā€™ll kidnap everyone and put you all in a basement. Have fun :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

wow since its been last yearā€¦im sure mikes escaped and is at home so i track him down and offer him lots of gadgets and we go to the cinema! hahaha:rofl::rofl:

I forgotā€¦MY MIKE!!!

3 Likes

Love Icon For Hire :heart_eyes: Arielā€™s voice is so good! Shawn is very talented too!

1 Like

:star_struck: Finally another fan of them is on here! Lol, Iā€™m excited about this I canā€™t help it. Iā€™ve said it before, Arielā€™s voice really is just angelic, its just wow every time you hear it. I especially love YCKU and the new acoustic album as well.

1 Like

Ahem ahem
JEN :relieved:

2 Likes

Sheā€™s still my second favorite. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Good because sheā€™s my first favorite and you canā€™t be the same :rage::stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Lol, someoneā€™s the jealous type. :joy:

3 Likes

:unamused: noooo :unamused:

2 Likes

Liar! (We need Agus here :rofl:)

2 Likes