Tag, you're it!

Alright here it goes

1 Week 1 of school is over. It was fairly doable, but this year will require more work during the week days than usual.
2 Gonna relax this weekend
3 I’ll try to do my Numb version this weekend too, let’s see what I make of it :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I must’ve been tagged like dozens of times, so here I go:

1. This evening my laptop suddenly shut down even though it was plugged in, and it couldn’t boot back up after that

2. Some gear inside made a lot of noise when I tried to start it back up, the noise is obviously unusual and doesn’t sound good, so I have to send it to the shop on Monday or so.

3. What did I do to deserve this? I’m second place behind Rob in terms of technology shitting on me, which is still miles ahead of the rest of everyone here in terms of technological problems.

Now that I mentioned Rob, I tag @the_termin8r, if not then our dear @theearlywalker will go next

3 Likes

How nice that you go :partying_face: :hugs: I guess it must have been 5 tags only from myside already :upside_down_face:

As I already said- I’m sorry about this laptop sheet- really hope it’s nothing serious… :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::pray:t2: … and speaking about Rob @the_termin8r- he has this thread muted :joy:

Thanx for the nice tag though :blush:- here are my facts:

• had a good flow learning today and I look well prepared towards the exam…

• relaxing now until I doze off

• I feel almost happy the last weeks- :tada: feels good after being through all this shit the last years

Ok- @the_termin8r you go and @AJ_7 - it’s been a while since you were tagged :blush::hugs:

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag @theearlywalker! I hope you are well! Good Luck with your exam!

1. Little bit jet lagged
  2. Watching Young Sheldon
  3. Thinking of starting to read a new book

I tag @evowarrior5 and @lpfan61

3 Likes

That sounds like your fan caught on something and it thermaled out. If you post in the tech thread I might be able to better diagnose it.

:joy::joy::rofl:
For that you show up here.

1 Like

Yup, the CPU is burnt, cuz the fan was jammed and couldn’t cool it down

2 Likes

Dang! :blush:

2 Likes

Upsie… :grimacing:

1- I am veeeery busy :grimacing:
2- I did only 2 inktober :sob: but I’m full of ideas… :muscle:
3- Tomorrow I’ll try do day 3 inktober plus I should share my mug :crazy_face:

Next: @zanybelle @drounzer :smile:

6 Likes

Whoops.

1. The nurse at my blood test asked if I’d be going back to school afterwards. There’s no way I look like I go to school. She must have been blind :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
  2. Work are driving me mad. I need to runaway before I break. :roll_eyes:
  3. On the mug front, I hate the new one. The tea gets too hot. Yes I’m British and tea is important to us damnit.

Tag @discobot :laughing: @anna834 @framos1792

6 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

How shit, forgot my tag… thanks @lpfan61 :slight_smile:

1. Feeling bit down the last weeks. Not my best moment, I’m on strong medication against the depression. :frowning:
  2. Try to cheer myself up and try to stay positive. That’s the only way to move on. :slight_smile:
  3. I found out that there is a tattoo shop very close to my home… oorrgg. I will go there for a LP tattoo… its not good to have a tattoo shop that close… very tempting. :stuck_out_tongue:

Okay next tag @AJ_7 and @Lilyope

@zanybelle got tagged discobot, hahahaha awesome… :stuck_out_tongue:
:v:

6 Likes

Thanks for the tag @drounzer! Sending you strength. Do talk to your doctor and let him/her know about this. He/she might be able to help you find something better. These things can take time, but I’m glad you took the step to try and get yourself better. Keep your head up!

1. Just listened to the new Coldplay song Orphans. Not sure what to make of it. I don’t really think it’s my style really.
  2. I’m going through a whole load of books, and I don’t think the ones I have will last very long. Probably going to finish them quite soon.
  3. I had some issues with my computer recently but thankfully my dad fixed it for me

I tag @rickvanmeijel, I know I always tend to tag you but haven’t hear from you in a while! I hope all is well with you and that your studies are not driving you too crazy :hugs: and I also tag @anna834

3 Likes

Because I knew it would be the only reply I’d get! :laughing:

2 Likes

Don’t be so hasty :kissing_heart:

1 Like

:roll_eyes: it’s hard to think of stuff after a while…

• feels like the days are just blending into one blob of time
  • my favorite pie is pecan pie
  • I’ve been bitten by a dog, a horse, a cat, a guinea pig, a bunny, and trying to think of what else before… ah a human :neutral_face:

There we go
See I care through for you haha

I tag @anomalia and @lplove

5 Likes
  1. Forgot to take my mid-day med so thx for the reminder
  2. Trying to figure out how to clip a YT video perfectly for way too long :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
  3. Waiting for summer but I’ll take late spring

@theearlywalker

1 Like

Doesn’t matter, thanks for tagging me :hugs: Not going too crazy luckily, but studies are one of the reasons I haven’t been so active lately.

1 Guitar lessons are going well, learning more challenging playing styles right now. Really excited about it and I can’t wait to learn electric guitar eventually as well.
2 Been visiting some local festival events. They are small but fun and made me realise again how much I enjoy live music.
3 I want to read more books too but I don’t have the time :sob:

Not tagging anyone, there are enough people who still have to post

5 Likes

Thank you for the tag @zanybelle and @AJ_7 :hugs::green_heart:

Awesome! :star_struck:

Just take the compliment! :kissing_heart:

:roll_eyes: I answer, but needed time to come up with something and write it. You are a little oversensitive :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::heart:

And this time, I just couldn’t think of anything new. So I go and repeat myself.:upside_down_face:

1. In 2007 a relative of my (now ex) husband gave me his storig with music on it. I dipped into lots and lots, but only one album got me of my feet.
    “Minutes to midnight” by Linkin Park.
    Back then, I lived in an really small world, being a mom of two small kids, nothing more, just this. So I listened to “Minutes to midnight” mostly in the car on the few occasions I was alone in there. Always on full blast. Especially in this moments where I felt chained in all this, yelling along as loud as I could some language nonsense. Never understanding the lyrics so. My English wasn’t good enough back then.

2. As much as I listened to it for years over and over, I never looked further into the band, sadly enough.:sob:
    This for more reasons.
    My small mom world. Sometimes I have the feeling I grow up, turned 25, got a baby and just now wake up again. (Don’t get me wrong, I loved it, just was totally in it.)
    Most records I love, the following stuff is disappointing and unsatisfying to me.
    My other brother said: “What? Minutes to midnight? The other stuff is so much better!” :triumph: No way! :joy::rofl:

3. Years passed by, children grew up. And I started to look at the world beyond mom and work again. I needed new music, but most stuff YouTube proposed or was played on the radio annoyed me.
    So I decided to look further into music I already listened to.
    And there it was, Linkin Park. :exploding_head:
    :flushed::exploding_head::flushed::flushed::exploding_head::flushed::exploding_head::flushed:
    Who would have thought, that this it was for me!
    The whole deal!
    Every album, every song, every composition, every lyric hit mark.
    The first live show I watched on YouTube was actually the night on the Hollywood bowel.:flushed:
    And at that moment I was kind of relieved to just now join ship.:confounded:
    I wouldn’t have seen them live anyway, corse I hated big concerts and the big crowds.
    I watched and listened and was totally filled with finally discovering my band.:heart:
    Doing that, I stumbled about a lot of vicious stuff in the net.
    And I felt the need to show my unconditional support to Linkin Park.
    What ever path it goes, I’m in!
    So I joined Linkin Park Underground.
    Just this year in January. And stumbled into the Forum.
    Feels already like a lifetime.

4. And the bonus. This f*** awesome place.:notes:
    What a bonus :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
    I learned that my reoccurring conditions are pain attacks. That this isn’t a normal thing to have. That my sometimes wish to not be anymore, is a wish to escape the pain. And that this is a form of depression, I now can work on.
    This all thanks to you guys and with this Linkin Park.
    And I am sparked to listen to new music, not only the proposals here, but also in my home town. I take every concert that I get, is it Punk, Hip Hop, Ska, Reggie, Metal, …
    Linkin Park is my home, my roots, my base now and from there the heaven is so wide!:rocket:

5. One after the bonus.:joy:
    I know that I am late, will be forever a newbie. And I have the highest respect for the elder (not by years :joy:) who are LPU since the beginning! Thanks for taking me in and accept the way I am. :chicken::crazy_face:

I tag @jrtrussell come on! Its not that hard to write 3 random facts.:upside_down_face:
Today Im bolt, so @Fravaco :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
And @anngelenee it’s been a while :grin:

7 Likes

What’s that supposed to mean? :thinking: :joy:
Oh well, here I go.

1. Pretty hype over the Washington Nationals winning the World Series last night. Not a huge baseball guy (more into the NBA and NFL) but the way they were playing it was hard not to follow their run. Washington has gone such a long time without winning anything, it’s wild to have won the Stanley Cup last year and the World Series this year. Also got that WNBA title but that one doesn’t mean much to me :joy:. Now we just need that Lombardi trophy and NBA championship. :joy:

2. Been going pretty hard in school the last few weeks. Less deadlines than last year which I appreciate. More time to develop and refine ideas rather than just pumping out final products. It’s been busy but very enjoyable. Can’t wait for Thanksgiving break are the end of the month tho!

3. My architecture program is 5 years with the last year being a thesis study, so they have the fourth year as a “break year” for study abroad opportunities. We’re still early in the deciding phase but right now I’m certain I’ll be traveling to Riva, Switzerland. I’m still in the fence about which semester but I’m leaving heavily towards spring semester and spending the fall on campus. In Riva we’ll still have studio and regular classes but there will also be a lot of travel opportunities. We’ll take trips around Switzerland, Austria, France, Germany, Italy, and Spain. I’m dummy hype for it.

Oh boi. Hold on for a sec…
Chief, do we have time for bonus fact? …what is that? …we do? Alright folks. I have received confirmation that we indeed have time for bonus fact! This is big news people. Dare I say, it’s huge. We’ll have to fit it in quick tho so pay attention!

1. @framos1792 remains a chump boi

There we go. Idk who has been tagged but I tag the @Honey8 @lpfan61 @IronSoldier16

7 Likes