Tag, you're it!

You’re telling a girl she’s getting chubby :scream::exploding_head:
How stupid can a guy be :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

Hahaha thanks @achilleas7 for the tag :grin:

• still taking rest. Did to much last Saturday, so I’m really strict to myself. I think it’s getting better :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
  • I’m bored and want to get back to work. Only one week of vacation left, so almost there!
  • Masha is 17 weeks and weighs 18.6 kilograms. My girl is getting big :heart_eyes: I love her so much :heart:

I tag @justinkilmer and @Lilyope :hugs:

8 Likes

@achilleas7 haha love those pictures
@anna834 thanks, good to know. I perhaps need some clarity on the type of writing styles :slight_smile:
@birdy1989 awe they grow so quickly, I bet she’s adorable :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Off topic:

You don’t want to know the answer :grimacing:

3 Likes

Thank’s @achilleas7 and @birdy1989 for the tag ! :hugs::hugs::hugs::purple_heart:

1. Came back yesterday from the Air bnb we rent for one week. We were supposed to come back today but I didn’t sleep well in this house so we decided to not stay one more night. I think the house was kind of haunted because one night there was a light on in the kitchen, i didn’t switch it off and one hour after i came back and the light was off. Then on the next morning i asked my mum if she turn on/off this light and she said no. Sooo weird!

2. Going back to work on monday, don’t really want to but i have to… for Mike/LP shows savings :joy:

3. On october i’ll go to a concert of a french rock band with my cousins and sister. It’s been a decade we didn’t go to a concert together. It’s gonna be super fun ! :grin:

Next @LP13413 and @Grake ! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Thanks @birdy1989! Masha is that big already? Wow!

1. Been up since 3 this morning, so I decided to A) Play Hallow Knight on the Switch and B) make a big breakfast while giving the finger to my healthy meals today :joy: :fu:

2. Proudly displaying my Linkin Park today as I have my “Hunting Party” shirt on and am wearing my LP Ring (but I usually where that a lot)

3. Coffee sounds like it will be my friend today. Looking to get my 3rd for the day.

I suppose I can do 3 more (one for each day I missed :joy:)

1. I have been recruited to make logos for a few people. Just finished one and then some one else asked me too make one. Makes me super excited!!

2. I have slowly started a collection of Lego Minifigures at work :joy: It started with finding some of my old ones at my parents and now I’ve bought mystery Harry Potter ones and Disney. so I’m just gonna decide to make a Lego village and take over my whole work area :joy:

3. Gonna debate on what I should listen to for music this morning… Should I start with Linkin Park… or Shinedown… or… Disturbed? Idk I’ll figure it out :joy:

Alright I’ll tag @IronSoldier16 and @raz7

4 Likes

@Lilyope thanks for the tag!! :smile:

1. Today is my 4th day of learning how to play guitar. I just started on Monday. Tbh the chords are SUPER hard to play. Also I named my guitar Chazzy Chaz Bubbles. No kidding. :guitar:
  2. I’m starting to pick up piano again! I used to play the piano but I quit 3 years ago, and now I’m slowly starting out again. :musical_keyboard:
  3. My friend has agreed to help me play guitar as long as I teach her piano. Great trade, huh? :notes:

I’ll tag @samuel_the_leader and @Well_We_Do

4 Likes

Forgot about the tag for a few days whoops xD

1. My company just had a massive lay-off this week. I’m not sure if it’s been in the news yet, but from what I hear several hundreds lost their jobs in my city alone. Absolutely crazy. The team I’m in is the only one that wasn’t affected, so some 30 people are still working while the rest of the floor is completely empty (and other buildings in their entirety, they’re ghost towns right now).

2. There’s a friend I haven’t heard from in weeks and I tend to get paranoid about that stuff; I don’t know her address but I do know the café where she works, I’ve been thinking of taking a bus to the city and dropping into the place and see if she’s there, and if not to ask her colleagues if they’ve seen her recently. As long as they say yea, I’m fine with that.

3. I’ve started going to the gym since last week, so far it’s going pretty well and it’s making me change my diet too, which was much harder to do without having that exercise. Hope I can keep it up.

Next, @anna834

3 Likes

Thank you @evowarrior5 for the tag!
Always happy to see you around here! :wave:

The way you care about people is really awesome! :hugs::heart:

So, me again. Hmm

1. Finished shool with 16, moved out and started working as a shepherd. Did a shepherding exam.

2. With 23 I got back to school to get a higher degree. It was an awesome year. Got bafög, thats money by the state for education. So I just had to go to school, no worries, just learning. I so loved it, especially math, we had a really great teacher. But also chemistry and german. I did really well, so I got admitted at University of Applied Sciences.

3. Can’t remember exactly way I decided to study social work. Maybe cause my soon to be husband was that already. But I did and couldn’t find the fun in it at all. It was all talk, talk, talk. And I just wanted to learn and get my degree. Hours unnecessary time wasted.
    I jobbed as shepherd in the breaks and boy, had I missed this!
    So I already thought about dropping out as I got pregnant.
    Totally new chapter in live.

4. the bonus: never ever wanted kids. Never was I a kids person and I thought with my family history, nothing you ever put on a child.
    Now I would say, of all the unplanned stuff, best thing ever happen to me.

I tag the Annas :heart:
@lpaniist @anngelenee @anomalia

5 Likes
  1. I don’t drink coffee

2. I’d love to visit Russia, Japan, Dubai and South Africa

3. I absolutely hate lavender :nauseated_face: it kinda started when I bought lavender ice cream ‘to try it’ when I was in Croatia 8 years ago :sweat_smile:

Next: @framos1792 @Honey8

5 Likes

:hugs:

• Making garlic bread (in’t my breakfast no. 1 from now)

• Have nothing to read…

• Cant sleep so watching The Fresh Prince of Bel Air :sweat_smile::joy:

@lpfan61 AND @NickGr

6 Likes

That’s an ooooold series! I used to watch as a kid :grin:

1- I fiiiinally have a free saturday, BUT I have to do chores… sigh… what a change lol :sweat_smile:
2- Next saturday I’ll be working 7:00-16:00 (1 hour break) :muscle:
3- Tomorrow I’ll go to my sis, even thought I can’t see the baby since she’s still in hospital… brave baby! I’m so proud of my lil niece, she’s doing fine and hope she’ll be out soon! I so want to meet and hug her! :heart: :heart: :heart_eyes: :blush: :muscle:

Next: @AJ_7 :heart:

5 Likes

90s was the best :smile:

1 Like

Ok. Let’s go.

1. Had no idea that @lpaniist is also Anna. Nice to find out.
  2. I’m on a bus home.
  3. @anngelenee - I’ve got also nothing to read. I’ve finished my Queen biography. And now even forgot to get my magazine out of the boot.

@lpfan61 - what is going on with your baby niece?

And the tag goes to… :love_letter: @annejprado and @IronSoldier16

6 Likes

I can recomend you the Caraval book if you like the fantasy books :slight_smile: Im torn because idk how long I will have to twait for Pl Legendary (second tom) If i will knew that, I would buy the originals versions, theres the difference in the publications.

I’m not really into fantasy, to be honest. All I’ve read till now are the following: The Lord of The Rings, The Hobbit and something by the early Angela Carter (when I was expected to write an essay on her works :yum:).

1 Like

Oh the classics :+1:t4: You have the good taste anyway :smile:

1 Like

She was born about 2 months earlier… so she’s tiny :slight_smile: need to grow up a bit for them to let her out :muscle: but she’s doing fine! :heart:

3 Likes

Good! Sending more strength to the little fighter!

3 Likes

Apples! Check out the when and where thread in a few, I’ll drop a ton of apples there - from a couple of our trees, others are too early to collect

Nearly all the job in the country done

Have to water a tree with medicine …

@framos1792 and @evooba

3 Likes