Tag, you're it!

Tagged again already? Oh well.

1. Down to 109 pages of music.
  2. Got a like for my comments on both Youtube and Facebook from one of my favourite youtubers on the same day.
  3. Back in work tomorrow.

tagging @Honey8, @the_termin8r and @danni1317

3 Likes

Congrats!! :tada: :smile:

Know the feeling :see_no_evil: good luck with it! :muscle:

Because he muted this thread :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Rules :grimacing:

@Honey8, @anna834 and me. Also some other soldiers.

Now on topic:
1.) I love work with kids.
2.) I want to August ends now :confused:
3.) I’ eating Taco Bell.

@Fravaco @evooba you go.

5 Likes
  1. My doggie has returned to being 5 years younger!
    That because that “hunch” of the doctor that we have a rare syndrome was true and the correct medicine has been administered.
    Now he runs which hasn’t happened in the past two years!
    I am so happy !!! :smile_cat:
  2. Not only did we discover a rare heart (+1/3 of the normal size) but we have a rare syndrome too
    For a dog born without a nerve on the front leg, i guess we’ve had it with rarities!
  3. Facts were about my dog because i’m back in my introverted mood.
    My Extroversion/Introversion works just like a pendulum in zero gravity!

I tag @birdy1989 again to respond when she has news about her knee to share!
I hope you get back to the snow as soon as possible dear! :hugs::sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Thanks for the tag

Doing some laundry

Cleaning my room

Finding something to eat maybe ill go out to eat
Slow day today very slow…

Not going to tag anyone too many people

5 Likes

OH HELL TO THE NAW!!! @IronSoldier16 or @chigokurosaki WHAT DO YOU GUYS HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELVES?! how can you guys let dear @theearlywalker get into the oregano stash?! you guys are CUT OFF! all mine… :smirk::sweat_smile:

seriously though… hope this is in joking and something funny for you :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

first @anomalia sees angels out her window, now youre seeing this… i woooooo-rry :joy:

umm…theres a limit to how long hes…“playing” dead :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing: if he sleeps with you, poor fella prolly got gassed :joy:

ey, ey, ey! hes not fluffy… IIIIm fluffy :nerd_face:

its funny to think how the simple things granted us that in our time :grimacing: poor kids today :sweat_smile:

:innocent::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

1. yoda is getting chubby :flushed::joy: then she squeals at me when i tell her :roll_eyes::unamused: pshhh lol

2. bought a bob marley vinyl and my book today-couldnt help it :sweat_smile:

3. asking Jen out on the fastest date ever in 11 days :crazy_face:

i tag @charlie1531 and @coolcat96 :nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::crazy_face:
fml if they pop in :flushed::flushed::flushed:

6 Likes

off topic:

We both know what she meant :upside_down_face:

you’re baboso :joy:

5 Likes

i dont :flushed::flushed: am i supposed to know? :flushed:

Not you :joy:

The pendejo and I :rofl:

@the_termin8r is not in this thread.
And he is a writer too. :sunglasses:

1 Like

ohhhh…now i feel left out :unamused::triumph:

5 Likes

:man_facepalming: Am I talking wit the fish? :confused:

1 Like

You’re telling a girl she’s getting chubby :scream::exploding_head:
How stupid can a guy be :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

Hahaha thanks @achilleas7 for the tag :grin:

• still taking rest. Did to much last Saturday, so I’m really strict to myself. I think it’s getting better :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
  • I’m bored and want to get back to work. Only one week of vacation left, so almost there!
  • Masha is 17 weeks and weighs 18.6 kilograms. My girl is getting big :heart_eyes: I love her so much :heart:

I tag @justinkilmer and @Lilyope :hugs:

8 Likes

@achilleas7 haha love those pictures
@anna834 thanks, good to know. I perhaps need some clarity on the type of writing styles :slight_smile:
@birdy1989 awe they grow so quickly, I bet she’s adorable :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Off topic:

You don’t want to know the answer :grimacing:

3 Likes

Thank’s @achilleas7 and @birdy1989 for the tag ! :hugs::hugs::hugs::purple_heart:

1. Came back yesterday from the Air bnb we rent for one week. We were supposed to come back today but I didn’t sleep well in this house so we decided to not stay one more night. I think the house was kind of haunted because one night there was a light on in the kitchen, i didn’t switch it off and one hour after i came back and the light was off. Then on the next morning i asked my mum if she turn on/off this light and she said no. Sooo weird!

2. Going back to work on monday, don’t really want to but i have to… for Mike/LP shows savings :joy:

3. On october i’ll go to a concert of a french rock band with my cousins and sister. It’s been a decade we didn’t go to a concert together. It’s gonna be super fun ! :grin:

Next @LP13413 and @Grake ! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Thanks @birdy1989! Masha is that big already? Wow!

1. Been up since 3 this morning, so I decided to A) Play Hallow Knight on the Switch and B) make a big breakfast while giving the finger to my healthy meals today :joy: :fu:

2. Proudly displaying my Linkin Park today as I have my “Hunting Party” shirt on and am wearing my LP Ring (but I usually where that a lot)

3. Coffee sounds like it will be my friend today. Looking to get my 3rd for the day.

I suppose I can do 3 more (one for each day I missed :joy:)

1. I have been recruited to make logos for a few people. Just finished one and then some one else asked me too make one. Makes me super excited!!

2. I have slowly started a collection of Lego Minifigures at work :joy: It started with finding some of my old ones at my parents and now I’ve bought mystery Harry Potter ones and Disney. so I’m just gonna decide to make a Lego village and take over my whole work area :joy:

3. Gonna debate on what I should listen to for music this morning… Should I start with Linkin Park… or Shinedown… or… Disturbed? Idk I’ll figure it out :joy:

Alright I’ll tag @IronSoldier16 and @raz7

4 Likes

@Lilyope thanks for the tag!! :smile:

1. Today is my 4th day of learning how to play guitar. I just started on Monday. Tbh the chords are SUPER hard to play. Also I named my guitar Chazzy Chaz Bubbles. No kidding. :guitar:
  2. I’m starting to pick up piano again! I used to play the piano but I quit 3 years ago, and now I’m slowly starting out again. :musical_keyboard:
  3. My friend has agreed to help me play guitar as long as I teach her piano. Great trade, huh? :notes:

I’ll tag @samuel_the_leader and @Well_We_Do

4 Likes

Forgot about the tag for a few days whoops xD

1. My company just had a massive lay-off this week. I’m not sure if it’s been in the news yet, but from what I hear several hundreds lost their jobs in my city alone. Absolutely crazy. The team I’m in is the only one that wasn’t affected, so some 30 people are still working while the rest of the floor is completely empty (and other buildings in their entirety, they’re ghost towns right now).

2. There’s a friend I haven’t heard from in weeks and I tend to get paranoid about that stuff; I don’t know her address but I do know the café where she works, I’ve been thinking of taking a bus to the city and dropping into the place and see if she’s there, and if not to ask her colleagues if they’ve seen her recently. As long as they say yea, I’m fine with that.

3. I’ve started going to the gym since last week, so far it’s going pretty well and it’s making me change my diet too, which was much harder to do without having that exercise. Hope I can keep it up.

Next, @anna834

3 Likes