Some smiling canvases :) (size 100x70cm)

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face: i am happy for positive reactions

1 Like

It’s sooooo realistic, it looks like those characters we can see in video games nowadays! That’s awesooome

1 Like

image what’s your playlist today? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

We got a topic for that :smiley: “what are you listening this minuet” you’ll find it in latest posts

1 Like

Lol :joy: it’s his thread
 he can post everything dear
 and @otokandera any news? Hope you’re doing well ?!

2 Likes

I am sorry that I didn’t post nothing for long time but now i am really busy :disappointed: work after work
i do freelance after i come back to my flat from the studio, because i want return home in the end of year and do homeoffice :slightly_smiling_face: so now i have to be disciplined and work hard

4 Likes

Eeeey! You do you :grin:
Well patiently albeit eagerly wait to see more when you get a chance :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Hope to find you well besides worked out! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Yea take your time! :grinning:
Busy buzzy days, it’s a hardwork season.
Looking forward to more Ă wĂ©sĂžmĂȘ drawings

1 Like

image little break two days ago :blush: do you recognize them?

6 Likes

Is this Slipknot?? !!

2 Likes

Sure :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Cooooool :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: saw Stone Sour last year- had a m&g - it was absolutely INCREDIBLE :tada: happy for you - the performance must be awesome on this tour :heart:

2 Likes

Well, i don’t know if is there something visible but i spent with painting over 2 hours after long time :slightly_smiling_face: and big thanks for birthday wishes image

9 Likes

You’re doing great! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

some detailing :slightly_smiling_face: i am so afraid of tattoos :grinning: complicated part

8 Likes

Hey! I saw the original photo. He looks so weird there. Looks very similar. Like.

3 Likes

Adding details image

8 Likes

Hey! It looks so real! Great work buddy!! :smiley:

1 Like

Huge damn painting lol

2 Likes

More details :blush: image

8 Likes