Some smiling canvases :) (size 100x70cm)

image i am back :facepunch:t2:

7 Likes

LOADING.: 20% (tattoos will be pure hell :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::unamused::sob:) image

10 Likes

Woow!! :heart_eyes: :smile:

So you first do the tattoo in black, then cover it up with greyish, then you have to redo the tattoo well! :scream: :exploding_head: much work in itā€¦ :sweat_smile:

I drew it first with pencil then i did deep black lines on that and recovered by skin underpaint, but the tattoo is still visible, iā€™ll paint it in the end again

1 Like

:hushed: You do like that so you can change it if something went wrong? Iā€™m really curious :sweat_smile: because seems a hard work and I see you do everything perfect so I think you can do it even after the skin,without messing and maybe with a bit less work (just a bitā€¦) :grimacing:

1 Like

@otokandera howā€™s going? :hugs: :hugs:

Sorry i have a lot of work now, i am terrible i know :grimacing: but my process stopped, i did maybe a little bit moreā€¦but i still think about it, iā€™ll do something this weekend i hope

2 Likes

Oh no! You arenā€™t! Just wanted to hear about youā€¦ :blush: take your time and donā€™t get stressed to much! :hugs: :hugs: :paintbrush: :hugs:

You forced me do just a little step :grin:image

10 Likes

Awww!! Youā€™re doing so well!! :heart_eyes:

Here is some another stuff i work on :slightly_smiling_face: i am trying to increase my digital illustration skills (this is not done and i donā€™t know when it will, i just learn and develop my style) if you want i can upload some conceptart and illustration here too :grin:image

10 Likes

Wow! Youā€™re good at it too!! :hushed: :heart_eyes:

Wow! This is great

1 Like

Awesome! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thatā€™s sooo awesome! :smiley:

1 Like

image thank you all, here is some process detail :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Oh God! This is so f*****g amazing! Congrats!

3 Likes

Great job on the paintings

1 Like

Thank you all :slightly_smiling_face::blush: here is some process, itā€™s long long way to work with this tutorial because there are many interesting things, but when iā€™ll see it all and learn all, then it will be fasterā€¦then i wanna do more punk/rock/metal zombies and create some story world about them, because i love zombies and kind of music like this :grin: and all together image

12 Likes

It looks insane cool!! :open_mouth: Soo awesome!! :clap:

1 Like