Some smiling canvases :) (size 100x70cm)

LOADING.: 10%image

7 Likes

Missed you too dude! :grin:
I only missed about the first 10% load time so Iā€™m set for the full thing! :crazy_face::joy:

1 Like

Hi soldiers, my apologizes but i had to stop with painting because i have a lot of work actually, and now i am working on another portrait of my friend father who passed away in the mountains under avalanche, he was rescuer, great man who saved many lives and risked his ownā€¦so go and tell your parents how you love them, because you donā€™t know when can happen something like that :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Iā€™m really sorry to hear about his passing :confused: thank you for the advice, holds sooo true! And weā€™ll be patiently waiting for your work to subside! :smiley:

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry, thankā€™s for the great message. Thatā€™s so kind to do that for him. :pray:

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry to hear that :frowning:. Your message is so true. We will anxiously await your paintings when you can :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

image here is the last photo i did this week :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

image sometimes i feel like a render farm :grin::man_shrugging:t2: And btw, anyone to Mike show in Prague today?:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@evooba @alz89 @lpaniist you go, right?

Nice paintings as always! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yes, weā€™re here.

1 Like

Nice :slightly_smiling_face: are you czech or slovak or nothing of that ? :grin:

Iā€™m Greek.

Nevernind :grin: enjoy the show :slightly_smiling_face: idk if weā€™ll meet, there will be a lot of people

Here i am :blush:image

10 Likes

That means you finished the other portrait!? Youā€™re fast! :open_mouth: :heart_eyes:

Almost, but yeah this is gonna be fast, i did big part of work in 10 hours :slightly_smiling_face: the ā€œunderpaintā€ part is finished, now is time for details

3 Likes

This is the first time, in a long time, that Iā€™ve stared at so many Chester pics. I donā€™t do it anymore.

3 Likes

hey your art is going really great!! :smiley: Thats sooo cooll!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks :slightly_smiling_face: i hope iā€™ll switch it to the color mode soon

1 Like

That would be soo exciting!! :heart_eyes: