Some smiling canvases :) (size 100x70cm)

Dude once again…it’s ridiculous how much detail you’re able to get into it :sweat_smile:
I can only imagine the texture itself :grin:

2 Likes

That’s awesome job! :dizzy_face: :heart_eyes: :heart:

1 Like

How is it flowing @otokandera? Any progress? :eyes:

I am running away out of prague every weekend to home because i can’t stand the city heat there and i have to clear my mind of rush life :slightly_smiling_face: i’ll do something today…now i am in detailing phase, then i’ll switch it to tattoos (which i am terribly afraid of :grinning:)

1 Like

This part is 75% done image

11 Likes

I am little bit busy few last days because i have to work on this wedding picture for my friend image

13 Likes

this is different from your previous drawing and i am liking as you take it to a next level! :smiley:

2 Likes

How is it going @otokandera? Wedding painting done? Keep us updated :grin:

2 Likes

Sure, i did it in the same week as i posted the process image

11 Likes

Beautiful! :heart_eyes:

image scale

9 Likes

Aaaand, here is some shot from the screaming session :grin: (just some change, because it’s boring when i still upload only paintings here) image

9 Likes

Its def not boring!
But that pic is also cool!!
Screaming sessions! :exploding_head:
Awesome!

What screaming session?? :hushed: you sing?

Sure :slightly_smiling_face: it’s dope, i can clean the mess inside of me …release the anger pain hate and frustration :grinning::grinning::grinning: i decided to go sing out of shower and find some band in the beginning of this year

4 Likes

That’s soooo cool!! Wishing you good luck with it! :heart_eyes: keep us updated please! :blush: :hugs:

I can send to you some dirty noisy recording if you send me the email​:grin:…i have some cut of what i’ve done in my phone but there was terrible noise (as usual) so i can’t hear myself so good and sometimes it’s not perfect, but i hope is it not so terrible :grinning:…play it with :headphones: sure, there is so much to work on, singing is not easy :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

For real!? :dizzy_face:
Let me think… how we can do it… :thinking: are you in contact with someone here? I don’t like to put my personal infos on public… :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Yup that’s understandable…so i’ll put here my email ( screw it :grinning:) and write me first...oto.kandera@gmail.com

1 Like

Thank youuuu!! :blush:

EDIT: got it! I’ll write soon :wink:

EDIT 2: :mailbox: :email: :blush: