Release Your Anger

prints out this page, and throws it in @ztanaleeta’s bin :smiling_imp:

mwahaha naughty naughty! I spose ill let you off as it was small, its when people put big black sacks in after running out of space in their own bin that gets on my nerves but just experienced one of my worst ones and that is… MOULDY GRAPES! when you buy and open a new pack of grapes but they have a big bit of mould in the middle or have exploded and juices running around the pack I HATE IT I love my grapes =’(

I buy fruits from places where i can see them before i buy, like local markets etc. So i have never had the experience of mouldy ones. But yes, squeezed/smashed fruits are not cool. Especially the juicy ones.

My parents don’t let me release my anger :frowning:

I just want to lie in bed and not participate in life…
jkjkdkjskdjskdjskdjskdjskdjskdjskdjskdkjs -________________-

1 Like

@purrfect lying in bed is good, with soft blankets, and warm pillows :smile:

Basically how I’ve felt all week, too

But… But… this is the holiday season…

@Fabienne_Beuks1 I can understand how you feel. I was bullied by my classmates, too. I haven’t seen them for nearly 17 years now, but it still hurts, because I never did anything wrong to them. I was just shy and introverted. Until today it’s very hard for me to meet new people or find friends. I’m still afraid of being hurt.
And at home it was my mother who was the narcist with alcohol problems. She tyrannized the whole family, especially my sister. Everybody was afraid of her, even my father. But 7 years ago he broke up with her and I haven’t talked to her for 6 years and I’m still happy about it every day. :dancer:

1 Like

@NancyWe23 you need a hug (hugs) :smile:

1 Like

Thankyou :blush:

im also having a hard time meeting new people and finding new friends. but i do have to say that i have more courage now. i hope my mother finds the courage to break up with my dad, but i doubt it will ever happen. im glad to hear its going better with you, too, now some people went out of your life. nobody deserves to be treated so badly. thanks for sharing your story

1 Like

I hope this for you and your mother, too. Maybe you can help her. Best wishes for you.

Don’t you just love when you think you order the item you need online, and when it arrives, you find out that isn’t the case?

I’m really angry at Patty Mary Sue. I know she comes over every month but she always leaves such a bloody mess…

I ordered a screw driver online labeled to take apart one of my video game systems, and when I got it it was just the driver and needed a bit to go in it, that would fit in any screw driver that had changeable bits, I know how you feel, but hopefully what you ordered wasn’t too expensive

Just a couple spare batteries for my new camera. Since Best Buy has them in stock now of of a sudden, I’ll ship the two I received back, and head to BB sometime before the concert next week.

My ex girlfriend broke up with me there are two months, saying he loved me.
I had another that we stayed together for five years, I need sleeping pills.
And when sleep, have dreams or nightmares about them. I was admitted to a psychiatric hospital for some time. Because I tried suicide. A day before that I broke my brand new phone. I divided it into 12 times. I just paid the third.
Today I ordered the phone from my mother borrowed and saw a whatsapp saying that I am today attacked.
Life is really hard.
I use google translator, sorry for the lack of context in the sentences.
I live in Brazil.

@raphael_lima Are you still in a therapy? Life is not only hard. There are good things and there are bad things. When you feel so helpless, you need a therapy and you need to focus on the good things. I know it’s not easy. Start with tiny things and then go to huge things. You will see that your point of view will change.

1 Like

@NancyWe23 First thanks for reading.
I did therapy for some time, about 6 months, it comes before the end of the second girlfriend, comes first.
But this kind of service here is very expensive, and in my last query I asked revenues to continue taking the remedies, but only the remedies do not help.
Even with the remedies I sleep very little.
My main therapy is to be here with you, participating in the forum by creating topics and always listening to that which gives me great pleasure.
Thanks to you who are fans and thanks to Linkin Park for another day.

1 Like