Release Your Anger

“imagination”
:thought_balloon:

@intheend you’re evil!

@purrfect you were in the box… you were spongebob…

@intheend I’m spongebob and you’re fleas XD

@purrfect shut up! you guys ever seen the south park cussing in class video? the first 50 seconds are the best

@intheend yes! one of the best scenes from the show, as i prefer family guy or simpsons over south park

I don’t watch south park, but i know about that scene and the kyle’s mom is a big b… song…

I found that that one song about Kyle mom from the movie is used in an episode, too. The one you played in chat. Or linked

Edit: The song you just mentioned as I was typing this

i don’t remember playing that in the chat… you liar!

here’s another song from their movie :smiley:
(@intheend saw the video)

@amitrish o.o yeah that’s too much

Gah, the edit ended the video as I was watching it

I’d seen it already so no big deal

@intheend @triplexero removed the video, for you know, reasons.

The way I feel right now is like when you glue something together but you let go too soon and it slowly starts to fall apart again. A sticky mess that no one wants to help clean up -.-

Patrick says: “why don’t we take the glue again, and paste everything just as we want it” :smile:

My blood pulses with the hate of a thousand trash-can dwelling Grouches.

I’m mad because I ordered the sweater and the snap back hat from LP BLK MRKT in June and I still haven’t received it yet. I’m pissed because when I try to get an answer from lpblkmrkt@linkinpark.com, no one answers. When I call ground ctrl, they give me the run around…even with the receipt, and they put me on hold today for 10 minutes and hung up. I…just want my stuff or my money back…

I get mad at people who park outside my house who work down town because it’s free and then there is no parking for me!! Feel like letting their tyres down!!

I also hate when other people make a mess in my home or move my furniture! (Yes I am ocd) like yesterday I spent ages hoovering… Today after family coming round there are bits on the floor and things on the table! Lol =/ now I sound like a freak but hey :blush:

Oh and people who use my bins when they have their own! USE YOUR OWN FNKIGDRNVSRJBK BIN