Release Your Anger

My sister had the same problem some years ago, because of the trouble she had with our mother. Remedies can’t help, because insomnia is not the problem. When you suffer from the breakup with your girlfriend, then you need to find a way to leave it behind you. Then you will be able to sleep again. I give you a hug and hope that you’ll find help.

I am very grateful for the support. But it really is something hard to superar.Mas the forum makes me happier, talk to you, see you make me better. Thank U.

Of course it’s not so easy. And when you are depressed, everything seems to be so useless and impossible.

Thank you Chester. Now I have no plans for Wednesday night. Enjoy the rest of the tour when you return…

my hubby has been ill since two months and may not work. first no doctor knew what he has. eventually we got a diagnosis: glandular fever. but nothing helps. no antibiotics and no other medications. we thought the time it has gotten better. but last week the doctor says, the values are worse than a few weeks ago. now he has heart problems and need for cardiologists. apart from the health problems we are afraid that his employment contract is not extended because he is so sick a long time. we are really annoyed about it! the atmosphere at home is correspondingly poor. my husband doen´t have the best mood :scream: . He has already lost a job because he was so sick a long time last year. I am looking for a job for a long time. but I am chronically ill and can´t do everything, time-limited because of the kids, don´t have a driver’s license and live relatively remote. can take ages until I find a job. I’m pretty pissed off. nothing works here as you would like :disappointed_relieved: . and unnecessarily my dog thinks he´s the boss at home.

Seeing the bottom of a peanut butter jar and realising i didnt buy anymore gets me angry. grrrr :expressionless:

Level annoyed & irritated: Sitting in a train that smells like beer…

Everything you say to me…

this may i have lost my boyfriend for HIV I loved my boyfriend and I still love my boyfriend I miss him very much there are days of tears and days of pain and days of rage cuz i love him and i want stay near him hold him , warm him , cuddle him, talk to him, to be near him like two people who love each other and love each other we wish have family this burn me inside and out cuz i want have a family with my boyfriend , lately I feel different emotions and these emotions affect the stomach and I feel pain and ultimately i am more anxious than before but I fight :two_hearts:

@Arena_Deborah you need a warm LPU hug. hugs
@MilePerMinute takes me one step closer to the edge, and I am about to…

1 Like

What pushes me to my limits is when people don’t know how to shut up. Every time I am sitting in the examination hall trying to focus on the exam, there is some idiot who is shouting at the top of his lungs about some problem with the question paper that does not exist, just to waste time. And what’s worse is that the teachers, the supposed invigilators also keep on talking. Instead of stopping the idiots from talking they start gossiping with their fellow invigilator about what they had for dinner. How in the world am I supposed to concentrate?! Ughgghggghhh. At times it has so happened that the students tell the teacher to just shut up, but the teachers are too busy talking about some stupid meal or a fellow rival of sorts.

@Arena_Deborah Keep it tight, I wish you all strength.

1 Like

Oh my god, thats MY Topic, I´m soooooooooo angry at the moment, about some people at first my boss at work and his bossing, my mother cause of giving me and my person no respect and no acceptence to my limits and my husband for hurting me so often in order of his personal workup, huahhhhhhh they make me angry :fire: :rage:why does persons don´t treat others like them wanted to be treaten?

this morning my brother have blame me because broke the jacket say to me is your blame when the fault is its I’m not able to make peace and to talk to my brother no more I hit the heart and soul, my mom asked me to make peace with your brother, I told him I do not want!
Today is the Birthday of my mom he could avoid me this scene. :fire: :rage:

I’m angry about my school. The level of mathematics and physics they teach is extremely low. And even for those low level questions/problems we have answers as long as whole full scape papers, it frustrates me, I need only 5 lines to complete answer/solution. If I don’t write that long they cut my marks. I don’t understand if my final answer is correct they should give me full marks.

hi there, i dont know if this is actually stil going, well, i have a crush on this boy since 3 years ago, but i dont really know him well, even we had seen each other so many times, and now for the next school year, he will attend to my high school, my friend has started to say things like, im gonna tell him because you liked him right now, and im so pissed off because of that! damn it! thanks for making this post haha

i think you should let your friend tell him, if you are not going to do it. Atleast he will know you have feelings for him, and maybe, we will read about a love story soon :heart:
:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

have you ever had some anger in your heart, amy?

I’m angry about my school again. I had an awesome chance of visiting a famous university based on astronomy and astrophysics but my school won’t allow me. They say you will miss school. I mean wtf are they going teach compared to the level of astronomy I would have learnt there.

@P_Carciani