Recieved Your Presale Codes? (North America)

@undeadpark I got an email today the north American tour is in October and they are selling tickets on the email website also they mentioned snoop dog is a surprise guest for the one more light tour :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wait, so it’ll still be happening tomorrow, right?

what?! is this true?

1 Like

Yes
As far as I can tell and from what others are saying, Strobe’s just had a more difficult time than expected sorting through. Lorenzo emailed someone saying they would send out the emails at 6am tomorrow pst. Strobe may or may not send emails later tonight. Strobe website has been changing dates and times since the start so I have no idea in regards to that. All I’m saying is presale will probably start later than expected tomorrow because of all the confusion
Just hang tight and wait for official word
Pretty much all I meant to say was to work together to get a clearer picture of what everyone’s been told instead of sprouting new threads every hour adding to the confusion. If anyone has other information they’ve come across add it here and go from there.

1 Like

Tickets go on sale May 12 at lprk.com

and this is why there should only be one thread :expressionless:

2 Likes

I need to know it too since this is going to be my first oversea concert.

The pre-sale starts in 2 hours for Toronto, and I still haven’t received a code. I haven’t gotten an email either. Other people have. I keep checking the pre-sale page on linkinpark.com, and it still says my code is coming soon.
I emailed lpuhq, strobe and Ticketmaster, and none of them are responding. I paid over $100 for the deluxe lpu bundle for pre-sale access, and it’s looking like I’m going to have to wait until Friday when they go on sale for everyone, and pay double for a ticket really far away from the stage. :rage: This is not what I paid for.
If I end up missing the pre-sale, I’m never buying an lpu membership again.

Yep. Just got my code for LA show about 3 hours ago. I’m so excited !

I paid for a LPU membership just to have presale access so I could get good seats, I did strobe’s whole ridiculous registration process, and now it says I suddenly have no entries. This is absolute nonsense. I’m never gonna buy a membership again.

Same here. I was in the second spot as my “final spot” now I have nothing. I bought 8 cds and this membership, and have no code at all.

Me either I still haven’t received my presale code and presale tickets are about to go on sale in a few hours

I got my code at 8:10 am this morning when the presale starts at 1 pm according to the OML page. HOWEVER, the presale actually started at 10 am. So I missed it by 20 mins or so and the front row seats were gone. I’m in Montreal. Not to mention they didn’t even send us the right link for buying tickets.

This presale was soooo well organized… NOT!

1 Like

I did receive my code.
BUT the thing was that, in the morning, I clicked on the link and it redirected me to ticketcenter.com and I bought the GA without thinking about it and it costed me ~$370.
When I clicked on the link again just now, it redirected me to evenko.ca and GA now only costs around $125.

Am I alone and why did the link redicrect to ticketcenter.com in the first place?

At least you got your code I still haven’t received anything

The link kept redirecting me to ticketcentren too and the prices were crazy. Not to mention they are in USD. Also they stated they are a resaler website. That’s why I didn’t buy from there and went to evenko instead with the code. Can you cancel your transaction with ticketcentre? Get your GA from evenko!

Which city are you in? Hopefully they will send it at least an hour before the presale time : /

apparently my friend who followed my link and registered with out any purchase, got his password.
His place is 1607, and his sales starts 3.00 EDT
my place is 46 or 56, no password yet. I guess the service is just overwhelmed and we have to be passion, but i am kind of freaking out.

Kellakella, thanks for replying.

I purchased a tix from evenko and I believe it’s LP’s fault that the link redirected to ticketscenter.com.
I believe something can be done to get my money back.

I’m going to the charlotte,North Carolina show