Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

Lol - sure… the first part- what now is episode IV I saw as a kid :joy:- and since it’s all renumbered - it’s all a chaos in my head - and the one with lil Ani and Jajabings was so very a kiddo movie that I skipped some but from up 7 I’m back in the ring - ähm the force :joy: but ty

1 Like

I have the photo somewhere of this somewhere, but I went back to the store like a week later and all these were in the clearance area

1 Like

:confused: got kinda sad watching an Apollo documentary

What the eff happened to mankind? Lol… if a pres gave a deadline to do something that huge this day and age, with all the red tape, and the bickering, no way in hell would it be accomplished :face_with_raised_eyebrow: the advancement in those years just seems ridiculous, astronauts gave up their lives, nowadays people would be claiming pc and wanting to sue for everything before putting anyone at risk

Oh well thoughts for the night lol

1 Like

Hm. I’m not sure I get you right.
You miss the times where people without thinking gave away there lives for the so called greater good of their country?

Sure :upside_down_face: lol nah I miss the perseverance and drive
While nother level of grit to make things work in short order

1 Like

Always a medal with two sides.
Here is a joke: “With that youths today, we would have never come to Stalingrad.”
But honestly, it is a good thing too!

Sure. Because you’d meet me on your way.

2 Likes

:joy: :rofl:
Yeah! And I would say: Don’t wait for me, I stay here, have a nice chat with my real fellow soldier.

1 Like

Yeah the Ani and Jajabings films weren’t the best to put it lightly :joy: The renumbering isn’t too difficult though, the first three just became 4, 5 and 6. Then the Ani and Jaja films add story before those and the Rey films add story after those.

1 Like

Hey single ladies (who are at least 20 years old), this Japanese billionaire wants to literally love you to the moon and back.

Applications are due Friday!

3 Likes

Yea i read that in google news lol.

Kerrang! is out of stock again, im f… late :rage:

2 Likes
3 Likes

:sob: I’m late!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Andy bro, this is when you text me directly
I’m like lil gru wanting time go to the moon, if it’s in drag then so be it, I make a fine chica I’ve heard :thinking: jk jk JK OOF

:joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I even got one…or two…or…their whole stock muahahahaha

2 Likes

I knew that was you, you make the ppl cry and rage that they didn’t make it :roll_eyes: :crazy_face: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Just probably not you :crazy_face:

1 Like

Only the rage I didn’t get one :joy:

jk

1 Like

:unamused: :smirk:
lol

I wonder how to post big emojis :thinking: