Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

Nope, we just have manners. Although, I was out terrorising people with the flamethrower a couple of years ago. I’d take it out this year, but I can’t be bothered to resurrect it. :joy:

Your area is posh then :laughing: Manners, what the heck do those look like in London? :upside_down_face: haha.

I haven’t really encountered any rude people to be honest either. With the exception of little brats crying cause they couldn’t get their way and drunks. British people are quite civilised, compared to what I was used to at least.

1 Like

I’m not from the south and up north people are very friendly and nice to strangers generally. I found that people are a bit colder here and less inclined to say hello or acknowledge your exists. Maybe it’s just me!

Depends what you define north and south, are we talking about London or the UK in general? I haven’t had the chance to visit many places to be honest but overall everyone was nice and polite. Maybe I’ve been lucky and haven’t encountered any morons.

This is weird to hear from a brummie. :joy:

I meant the UK as in North / South divide. There is definitely a noticeable difference in behaviours if you’ve ever been anywhere up north for a long period of time compared with London. I hope you never encounter any! :slight_smile:

Huh? We are well known for our friendliness.

Not from what I’ve been told. Why does Birmingham have a bad reputation over here then?

Um, I don’t think that’s the general well-known view. Northerns are considered friendly. It’s in the accent!

I only know you as the northerner and I can definitely say if you speak for the rest then the northerners are definitely pretty mean by comparison :joy:

Yep mean northerners like me :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Grrr!

1 Like

I WANNA KNOW
Screenshot_20191030-100800

12 Likes

Bought yourself a Christmas present? :joy:

1 Like

9 Likes

For first time in months I feel very good with myself, even with the feeling of emptiness I have inside of me, I feel fine :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I see this kid on all this stupid crap at Walmart, there’s something new every time I go there. It’s obviously not the kid’s fault, mostly the parents, but damn. There’s even a Mario Kart rip off

1 Like

It’s a daily battle. It’s hitting hard tonight, though.

4 Likes

You alright bro? Need to talk it out? :confused:

A break has to be coming dude… I know you’re prolly worn out and that don’t help
Well wishes man…

2 Likes

I’ll be fine, I guess. It’s just the same shit. The same weight I’ve been carrying my whole life.