Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

How cute - very nice one :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Hahahaha :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Heyyyyyy buddy! Palsie! My amigoooooo! How you doinnnnnn?! Why you gonna do thaaaaat? You see, you an I? We not so different amigo! What do you seeeeey? We grab some beers and talk it over-Waddya saaaaay? :innocent:

RRRRRAWWWWWRRRRRR JORDAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING! You cannot banish batman!!! :rage::rage::rage::imp: FEEL MY WRATHHHHHH RAAAAAWWWWWRRRRRRRRR!!!

Have I told you what an awesome job you do around here sir? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::innocent: between you and @derek it’s just uncanny the utopia y’all have created here :innocent:

ay chihuahua :tired_face:

7 Likes

Lol :joy: but every joke has a true core… a bit less spam over every topic would be appreciated…

1 Like

My nephew and his girlfriend bought a house earlier this year. Nephew graduated from his apprenticeship and they had a grad/housewarming party last Saturday. He has a nice fire pit in the middle of his back yard. It was dark (obviously) when I took the pic.
IMG_20191005_193006_812

7 Likes

@lauralou42 Wauw. Cool photo :star_struck: looks lovely to sit outside. How is the weather? Congratulations with you nephew… hope the party was nice? :slightly_smiling_face:

What has this world come to?

What the hell do they expect me to do that day then? :neutral_face::pensive:
That’s when you go for the trick to the whole town instead :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Now… does it still count if I act like a 12 year old most days? :thinking: :joy:

1 Like

LMAO, and I thought the British were a right joke when it came to BS restrictions. What’s their motive behind the age limit?

Teenagers are rotten and disruptive and bully the smaller kids for their candy
Once you hit 13 they’re up to no good…

Clearly they didn’t know us at 2 :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Because sub 13 year olds are biologically incapable of being dicks. :joy:

1 Like

Don’t stop them from being assholes lol

It also says no going out after 8. It’ll obviously get ignored. And definitely won’t get enforced. No right minded person is going to call the police on trick or treaters over 13 or out after 8 and, if so, no police officer is gonna take them seriously :rofl:

2 Likes

Could you imagine a single police unit trying to arrest half the town for being up past 20:00? :joy:

2 Likes

Next, they’ll have parents checking IDs at the door when the kids come for candy.

1 Like

The teenagers here have the cheek to ask for money. They don’t care about sweets! They don’t really do ‘tricks’ as such. Only nutty drunk people in cars so that :unamused:

We’ve never had anyone ask for money in my area.

You’re posh :laughing: