Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

That sucks. But hey at least they gave you free wifi. Not so bad after all

I killed one of the guards and broke out, itā€™s a maze down here. Iā€™m currently hunting for the experimental weapons. :joy:

2 Likes

Ooh sounds exciting! Can you show us whatā€™s itā€™s like down there?

1 Like

Hell no! Iā€™m not givng away my position, you know theyā€™re everywhere and always watching.

Hello, NSA, CIA, FBI, DOD and all the other acronyms, I know youā€™re here. Come at me, bro!

:joy:

3 Likes

Whatt?!

What is that?! And heard free wifi somewhere?! :joy:

1 Like

Look it up, I had to. :joy:

8 years ago the LPU has a free trial period where you could use a limited version of the members-only parts of the website. To not spam the main chat with random people who could just freely come back if they were banned, they made a separate trial chat. Once the trial period was over, only the people already in the trial chat could continue chatting in it, so everyone played a trivia game to see who would be the last person to stay in it, losers got kicked

I think @derek might have been lurking and not participating, the part of me saying to ban him seems harsh out of context

6 Likes

Who was the last one standing?

Non-moderator was @margit, I didnā€™t answer @dragonlp20ā€™s question fast enough and I got booted. Not sure if Derek did get kicked himself or Dan just left eventually

1 Like

Just found the conversation here rn - hope you feel better Jordan, keeping my fingers crossed that everything has already or will work out soon for youā€¦ sending you strengthā€¦ :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2: @jFar920

1 Like

I won, as I win at all things.

5 Likes

Never judge a ground beforehand :slight_smile:
The smaller the seed, the deeper it might penetrate!

keep seeding :heart:

FormatFactory_DSC3647

8 Likes

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/54516766_2182906471753023_7371493743544762368_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_oc=AQkdP8M6xCzUNiBqFVEQSZBvxkDmTcYhWtu6UcTY6LV8dXj7uUSTcbPKohXJJsT2CTNzWg9-NexnRKRr7PeR2EGC&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=9ab34f85ef9a1c8e9487d4a4bc9cc903&oe=5DD28753

12 Likes

That goes for pretty much everything. If anything itā€™s even more extreme for regular objects. People really canā€™t appreciate just how much R&D goes into something like a car or a laptop or other everyday items.

4 Likes

Not sure if this belongs here, but screw it.

Iā€™ve really come to take scientific calculators for granted, Iā€™ve almost always had one to hand for the past 6 or 7 years that I didnā€™t realise how good they were. It was all put in perspective yesterday when I needed a calculator and had to use a crappy, basic, Poundland calculator where half the bottons didnā€™t even work properly. Anyone else here who regularly uses a scientific calculator, appreciate that sh*t. :joy:

Life pro tip:

If you use a basic calculator that doesnā€™t have an off button, go buy a real calculator try pressing ON, 2 and 3 at the same time. If that doesnā€™t work, try ON, 1 and 2.

And yes, I am that guy that gets hyped about a calculator. :joy:

3 Likes

I know exactly what you mean :joy: In school I was in the science stream. It came to the point where if anyone asked me for something simple I would go to my school bag and get my scientific calculator

4 Likes

6 Likes

So love those movies! :star_struck:

1 Like

Calm down- nothing has happened- no need to feel bat ( lol ) hugs frammy @framos1792 :hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

:rofl: a dad (mum) jooooke :laughing::grin:
etch-a-sketch mentality for a happy life :crazy_face::hugs::sunflower::bat::black_heart::bat:

3 Likes