some bugs get in some noses!
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

honored!
and worth a snap!
ttere :innocent:

2 Likes

id say more like a Will Ferrell

He is not playing in Lethal Weapon and thatā€™s were the quote comes from. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

canā€™t say I know that movie :joy:
but iā€™m sure will Ferrell would fit right in :ok_hand:

Then give it a try!
Maybe not the first one, itā€™s to old.
Itā€™s really fun!

1 Like

copy paste from my youtubeā€™s ā€œcommunity tabā€:

Firestarter caught in the act attacks firemen after crashing their vehicle with his car in an attempt to escape and kept cursing at them before he gets physical and gets his ass arrested, lied about everything, even his details, so we as a countryā€¦ let him walk out of prison only TWO days later!

(3 year parole) (=donā€™t get caught doing all that again for the next three years!)

My suggestion to tourists is to NOT VISIT GREECE until we ā€œfixā€ these little issues with our justice system.

Warning to all tourists : Greece is under a ā€œcatch and release REGIMEā€ under which UNLESS someone commits murder, the government releases him back out, whatever his charges! (even rape!)

The law is called ā€œParaskevopoulos lawā€ and itā€™s job is to help release tension from the crowded prisons
so not only we are not arresting much but we are also releasing everyone who hasnā€™t been convicted for murder.
This government promised to take it back if elected but ā€¦ wellā€¦ itā€™s Augustā€¦ it can SO wait!

Greece is a little unsafe these days! :pensive:

I apologize to my countryā€™s tourist season but i prefer people being safe than bringing more money to this government while risking their lives!
@rorybourdon please stay safe and always with company at nights!
Even if itā€™s too remote where you are, it never hurts to play smart!

Be advised potential visitors, this government is much worse than the one before it!
But never tell a Greek that!
Yeahā€¦ because they all voted for this one for like ā€¦ ā€œa changeā€

But we now have receipt campaigns, so thatā€™s so nice!
No money will be harmed but return to this government by a 60-80% of your purchases!
(tax literally climbs that high for any businessman offering services.)
Your money does not go to the country, but to thugs!
They even had us paying 4 cents for each plastic bag sold for half a year and then somehow
magically all that money disappeared from the state cashier!

Donā€™t over worry thoughā€¦ just be safe
weā€™re fixing this ASAP, i promise! :blush:
https://seleo.gr/media/k2/items/cache/f620b68c46fb76c0e87830a5a4107eee_XL.jpg

1 Like

Well I am usually with the guys from the boats. Once Iā€™ve done something really dumb and went with three guys to the beach at night. I was lucky it ended well for me but there couldā€™ve been something worse. I know that now

1 Like

Although this is the best country for doing that (safely walking a beach at night) and i am not trying to scare you away hereā€™s a title from todayā€™s news that verifies my worries :
ā€œRape attempt on a 21 year old girl at the beach of Crete (Chania) from a 49 year old ā€œforeignerā€.ā€
She fought her way out and straight to the police.
So many of ā€œthose foreignersā€ around in this country these daysā€¦
If someone thinks i am scaremongering, hereā€™s what the final line says:
ā€œThe guy got arrested and released the very same day! (trial date set but free to go till then)ā€
How awesome is that?!:clap::clap::clap:

Just be a little wary because of that stupid law and specially if they are not Greeks or from the island.
As long as you are with known villagers (like the fishermen you mentioned) there should be no fear!
I hope you keep having a superb time dear @rorybourdon and i am not scaring you too much!
Playing safe does not mean not play! :wink:
Brothers are meant to be a little over protective sometimes :blush:
:heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Itā€™s just as bad everywhere, not just Greece. And anyone can be the bad guy, not just the ā€œforeignersā€.

5 Likes

Well those guys work on the boat and are from Kalymnos and Iā€™ve heard that the island is called the island of liars. But I also heard that if you say no to a Greek guy few times he wonā€™t continue. Of course one of them tried something but was quite ok. Got angry I didnā€™t want to sleep with him. And I didnā€™t know them to be honest. That was super stupid but it ended well for me.

2 Likes

Be safe and keep your head on straight :hugs:
Glad things turned for the bestā€¦and wellā€¦be careful with guysā€¦everybody kinda knows most are plain idiotic :grimacing: sucks to admit that being a guy :roll_eyes: haha

3 Likes

So, I got a tattoo today in honour of Mike and all the amazing memories I have with a lot of you because of him. Itā€™s one of his koi fish, watercolour to match my other one of that same arm.
The artist was incredible, he did it freehand with sharpies on my skin and then tattooed over it.

16 Likes

Congratulations :tada: Looks great- the colors are so shiny - I love it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

funny note,
spotted by British reporters in a bar and story blew up to world news before Greece!
Government and press of Greece forgot to mention that release!
In his own words, : ā€œI am thankful to the ā€œParaskevopoulos lawā€ for being released.ā€
He didnā€™t "kill" anyone, did he?

In the meantime, if you still feel safe enough to visit
a drug/sex party at Mykonos in ā€œprivate rented villas of no paperwork to taxā€ is advertised as following

check prices, thereā€™s still availability!
00_111111

Keywords : ā€œElixirs/refreshmentsā€ = drugs
ā€œworkshopā€/ā€œcultural activitiesā€ =sex and mystic ceremonies
ā€œincubatorsā€ = donā€™t ask!

what a yearā€¦ :partying_face:
I bet itā€™s really confusing to those who donā€™t have time to study even if itā€™s an online course! :ghost::alien:

2 Likes

Haha I enjoyed the satirical tone of your post. But yeah, itā€™s a pretty sad situation. Iā€™ve been to Greece many times, but I have never seen or experienced this side of the story. Still I agree with @evooba, it isnā€™t just Greece. Rapists and pedophiles are being treated way too kindly in most countries. Itā€™s so disgusting and makes me really angry too. But thanks anyway for warning us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, you will not find a NAMBLA(link to wiki) association around here indeed
but my warning is about the ā€œParaskevopoulos lawā€ that, no my friend, no other country has anything similar to that as we speak!
In a country where only murder gets jailed or remains in prison, someone had to warn this family and the newspaper titles spoke more than the messenger himself anyway :slight_smile:

maybe say that to those treating messengers the exact opposite way? :thinking:

itā€™s a 2 (barely) year old law that this government promised to retract.
If they EVER do i will report on the good news and be the first to invite you back!
cheerz

2 Likes

Broā€¦what are you doing?

Iā€™m admittedly on short fuse dudeā€¦
I know you feel you gotta say this but itā€™s been said, delete it like you would burn a letter you needed to get off your chest

You mightā€™ve misread all the same and gone off on your own tangent
Iā€™m asking you decently to not push it, this is unnecessary and I donā€™t wanna project :upside_down_face:

2 Likes