Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

I was just coming in here to write how frustrating it is for me to not understand something or to not have closure on something because I’ll keep that question in my head for an eternity lol effing decent memory…

Anyway it was really nice and calming to hear your words when I opened the thread :slightly_smiling_face: the first paragraph hit home and thought I’d mention how perfect your writing was :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

That is so nice of you to say! Thank you! It brought a smile to my face

Seems like we have a lot more in common than just LP. Sometimes this way of thinking can be a good thing. We learn from our mistakes and because of how crazy it drives us we make sure we never make the same mistake again (or at least we try). Although, I know it’s easy to get lost in those thoughts. Sending you loads of strength. I hope you took my advice, slowed down and started taking care of yourself. Go easy on yourself. After all, Batman has a lot resting on his shoulders! I hope you feel a little better today

3 Likes

I has haters now in other community.

[spoiler]67562743_379407862714051_9037342151268106240_n[/spoiler]

Only their reason is jealousy I bet.

They spelled Concorde incorrectly. lol

1 Like

Checking the trains… gotta pic an early one to the city tomorrow

It was actually “Concord” refer to the Omaha-class light cruiser “USS Concord”.

Idk if I’m trying to be smartass but it is still incorrect.
The first letter. You know what I mean? :joy:

1 Like

No, Concord is how dumbasses (Americans) spell it, because they love butchering other languages like that. ‘Concorde’ is the proper spelling in the same way the ‘colour’ and ‘aluminium’ are.

So is just british way then.

I’m not an American but mostly here used common English-American language when it comes to speaking. Yeah I know it exists, we rarely used English-British language as when we give some speaking examples.

Ah damn. Everytime, the “system” cancelled my quote.

Because you can’t quote the whole post, let aside some words or punctuation and it’ll work… :wink:
System is clever but we’re evilish muahaha :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Its most evilish with @NoireXJasper :joy: always there’s some or other prob lol. I m glad finally he could make it in!

1 Like

It has come to my attention that I resemble the dude that came up with the idea to storm Area 51.

Apparently it is also happening on 9/20 (September 20th)

5 Likes

Supreme leader :face_with_raised_eyebrow::scream:

At your service! Ready to commence naruto run! 👮🏻‍♂️

4 Likes

Naruto run? Screw that, I’m doing the Leeroy Jenkins! :joy:

3 Likes

:joy: I had to go search

You’re free to go first :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy:

1 Like

WHAT?! And I thought I lived under a rock. :joy:

I was planning on nothing less. I was going to surprise them and turn up a week early. :joy:

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: under a boulder here :grimacing:

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
I see how it is…no invite :unamused:

Now I won’t let you use my tunnel :unamused: I got my uncle el chapo to make it for me into there :joy:

1 Like

That’s why it’s called a surprise.

Tunnel? Mate, I’m falling from the skies like a meteorite. :joy:

1 Like

Then I’ll surprise everyone by turning up a week before you! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sorry, I can’t hear you, they caught me and locked me away in one of their basements. :joy: