Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

Still exaclty the same for me both on PC and phone. The only new thing I’ve noticed is a grid sweep when I first open the ‘latest’ page, but I think that’s dark reader getting itself together, looks cool though.

If discovered that what I don’t like about the layout on PC depends on a browser I use.
On Firefox everything looks and works fine.
On IE:
IMG_20190328_095324

Yeah, that’s your monitor and/or W10’s fault.

Poll time! Should we close this thread at 4K post and start a new one?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Why do you want to close it prematurely?

I think it’s because of the age of the thread because it says it was made in 2011 but I don’t know to be honest

@derek can you tell us why you want to make the new thread before we vote

Yeah, why?? :thinking:

Didn’t say I wanted to, I asked should we, I wanted your opinion. We used to close threads at 2k post.

If I wanted to close I’d just close it, lol.

Edit: I see the system does it automagically, GL on 10k.

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies.

??? I’m lost… - can anyone explain what’s going on??

Yeah! We know! :monkey: :grin: so I think that’s no need to close this thread to create another one on the same subject… but that’s my opinion… :blush:

Meteora has a 16th anniversary collection :tada::tada:

3 Likes

yesterday was gmail’s 15th birthday hehe :tada:

And Google+'s judgement day :joy:

1 Like

Nopes! Not judgement… lol death day :sweat_smile::laughing:

1 Like

:scream::thinking::smiling_imp:
Can you do thaaaat? :smirk_cat:
We had this game going where whoever had the last post at 10k was the winner but it takes ages to get to 10k
If you were to uhh be a boss and set those to close at 10k it’d create some fun for us again? :thinking::grimacing:

2 Likes

I kind of like this guy.

3 Likes

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/57015634_1401104900031022_8116396056566038528_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=4fc3e44d1c83ac001bf1bd03926e7313&oe=5D373EA0

12 Likes

This is just heart-breaking.

5 Likes

Yeah! :sob:
Sending strenght and love to all Frenchs! :muscle: :heart: :hugs:

5 Likes

Long but worth the read:

5 Likes