Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

It was really interesting indeed

My fur nieces Addie and Cora IMG_20190420_201305_078

10 Likes

For me, Disturbed has always been a band Iā€™ve just never been a big fan of. Their songs are way too similar and it just doesnā€™t do anything for me. I canā€™t help but respect them, though.

7 Likes

Thank you for sharing @LP13413

Now Iā€™m crying.
Thanks all of you for being here!

4 Likes

That was really really awesome :hushed::confused:
Loved itā€¦

1 Like

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/58379143_1527590824038847_3661685771342970880_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=39e46790dacdb9dfa5912a81f40b912b&oe=5D6BCD92

6 Likes

I still prefer to search ā€˜do a barrel rollā€™.

2 Likes

My favorite is Image searching ā€œatari breakoutā€.

Hi guys, hope everyone is doing fine. I got soooooo tied up with work, the kids, etc etcā€¦I havenā€™t been here to post/reply etc to any subjects so I sorta fell outta the loopā€¦
So the main reason I just logged into the LP Underground at this moment is because Iā€™m in the car and have Meteora on. As usual itā€™s loud as fu**ā€¦BUTā€¦and this is the reason, and I want to know if this has happened to anyone else here ( Iā€™m sure it has )ā€¦so Iā€™m listening to Meteora and ( IM ALONEā€¦!! ) and singing along with the album and ā€œBreaking The Habitā€ starts and like I said, singing loudly in the car and just started cryingā€¦!!!..obviously itā€™s because of the lyricsā€¦WTFā€¦!!!..
Ok, after I hit the ā€œreplyā€ tab, Iā€™m gonna put it back on and see what happens, oh, and itā€™s def not the first time that has happenedā€¦!!..luv u guysā€¦peaceā€¦Mark/ USAā€¦

5 Likes

Iā€™m listening to the same albumā€¦ :hugs: :hugs: :muscle: :heart:

2 Likes

Lol LpFanā€¦!!!..itā€™s either that, Hybrid Theory or One More Lightā€¦
Iā€™m gonna end up wearing out these cdā€™sā€¦!!!..

3 Likes

I have that CD currently at work. I actually had to bring it home and swap it for one of my other Meteora copies since it too is worn out.

The best part about working nights is that I got to blare that album as loud as I wanted. Some nights itā€™s just what I need.

On topic, watching the Yankees destroy the Giants once again, and about to have dinner.

1 Like

Watching the Yankees destroy the Giantsā€¦???..Just where the hell are uā€¦??..lolā€¦itā€™s bottom 5, YANKEES winning 6-0ā€¦!!!
Can it actually be ANOTHER LP Soldier from NYā€¦!!!..oh pray tellā€¦!!!..lolā€¦

1 Like

New York state, yes. I live in Central NY.

Right on, cool manā€¦Iā€™m in Yonkers myselfā€¦why, weā€™re practically neighborsā€¦!!..lolā€¦oh, u kick ass on the piano, watched one of vids ā€œnumbā€ā€¦very cool manā€¦!!..

1 Like

I hope I have this much fun when Iā€™m their age.

13 Likes

If I was to do something like that, the headline would read ā€œSenile psychpath escapes asylum to attend metal festival.ā€ :joy:

6 Likes

I read mental lolll

7 Likes

Might as well be. At that I age, I would have misread too. ā€œMental festival, hey, Iā€™m mental, letā€™s go there.ā€

5 Likes

:heart:

4 Likes