Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

Nope! I disagreed :triumph:
I usually agreed with youā€¦ :no_mouth: not this time

:joy:

For me itā€™s a matter of logic. If you want to keep him alive (for reasons I canā€™t comprehend), lock him away somewhere where nobody can hear him scream, then ā€˜playā€™ with him while streaming it on LiveLeak. LMAO

:scream: Disagreed!!

The reason is really simple: I donā€™t think there is someone on this Earth able to decide if another human being can keep living or notā€¦

:thinking: This is a good discussion for Willy topicā€¦

And yes, this guy thought he did. Like I said, karma.

It is actually.

Agree with @evoobaā€¦ that kind of was the first thing to come to mind with soldiers going there :confused:

Honestlyā€¦ I agree with rob :persevere:
The one caveat is if someone is not guilty and is wrongfully charged, thereā€™s no going back on it :confused: but yeahā€¦ the processes take way too long and people like that knew what they were kind of going intoā€¦

Iā€™d reconsider if it were a crime of passion but something premeditated in this way, play with him, make him go night night like Rob is implyingā€¦ :no_mouth:

3 Likes

What has my life become when this conversation (below) with my friend casually happened? :man_facepalming:

Me: * Waiting outside lect room, waiting for lect to start *
Friend: * Joins me *
F: Hey Rob, how are you?
M: Tired, busy, miserable, got less than 4h of sleep last night, stressed.
F: So, normal then?
M: Yeah, pretty much. You?
F: Normal as well, except I got about 3h.

7 Likes

Made me laugh. Thank you

4 Likes

It makes me want to cry inside. LOL :joy:

4 Likes

The hard life of engineers :joy:

Iā€™m so sorry @the_termin8r that you have to go through this. If it makes you feel better, everyone who works hard in uni generally has this kind of lifestyle. And it doesnā€™t stop until you finish. But you will get through it. Just remember that this tiredness is temporary and after uni life goes back to normal (kind of :joy: ) . Loads of strength to you and I am always an email away if you need to just rant and let it out

4 Likes

I know, itā€™s just kind of tragic that that is now what our definition of normal is. :joy: If you ask an engineering student how their day was and they say ā€˜goodā€™ it means that to everyone else it would be the worst day ever, donā€™t ask what a bad day looks like for us. :joy:

2 Likes

FBE recently launched a new game, Are You Smarter Than A C-Teamer? (community team)

They go head-to-head against fans that call in in select categories, and they had a ā€œRock Bandsā€ category, where they had to name the band that was associated with the three song titles they were given.

They played the category three different times, and I thought the rest of them were fairly easyā€¦

- Here Comes The Sun, Let It Be, Come Together
- Donā€™t Speak, Just A Girl, Underneath It All
- Smells Like Teen Spirit, Come As You Are, The Man Who Sold The World
- Nothing Else Matters, Enter Sandman, Master of Puppets

Alice In Chains was the guess for the last one, so that ended that round.

- Iris, Slide, Black Balloon
- Another Brick in the Wall, Part 2, Wish You Were Here, Comfortably Numb
- Hotel California, Take it Easy, Life in the Fast Lane
- Rollinā€™ (Air Raid Vehicle), Break Stuff, Behind Blue Eyes (Cover of The Who)

Credence Clearwater Revival was the guess for the last one, that unfortunately ended that round.

- Highway to Hell, Back In Black, Thunderstruck
- In The End, Numb, What Iā€™ve Done

The caller did not know Linkin Park, so that ended the round.

32:09
41:24
1:03:00

2 Likes

Howā€™s that possible??! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :scream: :woman_facepalming:

Itā€™s not April Foolā€™s Day yet, right?

3 Likes

Lol! Looks pretty funny for kids :smile:

1 Like

Has anybody noticed that the forum layout changed
a little bit (for better when Iā€™m on my phone, for worse - on PC)? I mean especially the userā€™s profile and settings.l

Yeah,I noticedā€¦

@chigokurosaki ! It changed again!! :scream: this never endsā€¦ :sweat_smile:

https://www.everclearmusic.com/letter-to-fans

3 Likes

Wow! What a brave man!
Almost forgot his wife, what a great women!

Wauwā€¦ Amazing letter!