Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

Got my glasses fixed :grin:

3 Likes

Does anybody even use MySpace anymore?

1 Like

I thought it got shutdown years ago.

2 Likes

I thought the music in them was removed years ago, cuz more than 5 years ago I tried to play a song that was in there but it didnā€™t work:
(This tweet was one of the replies to the tweet linked in the article)

1 Like

Yes itā€™s terrible :cry: just saw a press conference in tv, there is still a lot unclearā€¦ Hope they catch the guy soonā€¦

2 Likes

Omg, when I posted that message the news came in: the guy who shot has been arrested :tada:

4 Likes

Yeah! So happy to hear :smirk_cat::muscle:t3:
Sounded like they were on him right from the start :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Why didnā€™t they just shoot on sight?

3 Likes

Because every human must have a second possibilityā€¦

1 Like

To shoot more people? I donā€™t think so. In real life there is no respawn.

1 Like

I know what you meanā€¦ but stillā€¦ We arenā€™t crazy killer searching for revengeā€¦thatā€™s not the right path to follow in my opinionā€¦

3 Likes

Itā€™s not revenge, itā€™s a clean, easy and simple solution to a problem that shouldnā€™t exist. It just has the added bonus of sending a message as well.

2 Likes

Catching the guy gave me a little bit of peace of mind. I was worried for the next few days.

4 Likes

Yeah me too

I disagreedā€¦
In the places where there is death penalthy there are killers or others wrong stuff as well as in the place with only jailsā€¦ and again: who are you or me or whoever to decide for the life or death of another human being?

Perhaps they can interrogate himā€¦and then kill him. :joy:

:roll_eyes: :no_mouth: :see_no_evil:

I donā€™t see any other point in keeping him alive, itā€™s not like heā€™s useful for anything.

Thatā€™s not a reason to kill someoneā€¦ there isnā€™t a good reason to kill someone actuallyā€¦

2 Likes

Call it karma if you want. lol