Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

Damn. A lotta notification I got here mostly from Ace.

Well, @lpfan61

2 Likes

:joy: I missed you here! :grin: :hugs:

1 Like

Same.

Well, seems @Honey8ā€™s turn to use my coffin :joy:

Where is she since her last login on Nov 26?

2 Likes

Sheā€™s literally dead-busy studyingā€¦ :cry: I miss her soooooo much! :sob:

1 Like

Ah, sheā€™s kinda like me.

Been dead here since several months due from heavy loads of work

Guess weā€™ll have to wait when she came back here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeahā€¦ too much studies for you guys!! :exploding_head: you need to relax too! :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

Yea we need to relax also but it seems our school wonā€™t let us enjoy :joy:

1 Like

Whatā€™s with all the star wars references? :joy:

Welcome back!

1 Like

Yo Rick! :slight_smile:

Just got back here.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a very fine line between being a fan, and knowing somebody on a personal level, and everybody should respect that line. My social media the last few days has been nothing but people crossing that line and trying hard to defend both sides. I fucking hate it.

Also, hereā€™s an old picture of my cat, circa 2009.

DSCF2970

7 Likes

Itā€™s these times when Iā€™m glad I donā€™t have social mediaā€¦ but I know what youā€™re referring to and absolutely agreeā€¦ theyā€™ve got lives to live that donā€™t need to be on blast by people behind a keyboardā€¦

Nice way to flip the subject though with the cat btw :joy: being as nosy as nosy fans :thinking:

4 Likes

Hello kitty! :cat: What are you looking for! :smiley:

Iā€™m following @Honey8 on some threads she replies huehuehue :joy:

1 Like

I am going away :joy:
Now itā€™s your turn to summarize and reply go! Iā€™ll follow you later!

(Not sure when is that later :roll_eyes: it can be 2 days of 2 weeks :joy:)

Battery low! :battery:

I FOUND THREE CHOCOLATE FUDGE GRANOLA BARS IN A DRAWER IN MY ROOM!!!

6 Likes

From what century?

2 Likes

At work today, one of our regulars left an envelope on his table after he left with ā€œEva and Teamā€ written on it. We opened it to find the cutest Xmas card with wishes for a wonderful New Year and Happy Holidays. He mentioned how happy he is that we always make sure to take care of everyone and I was like, THAT IS SO NICE! Some people do pay attention and appreciate what you do in the end.

5 Likes

Silence!!!

1 Like

Alright, has anyone see what Chesterā€™s sister saying about Mike and Chester? Like what the hell? I donā€™t believe it. I donā€™t know much about her, not anything at all and the ex-wife seems meh.

Discuss!!!

@evooba @framos1792 @IronSoldier16 @gatsie @LP13413 @the_termin8r @jFar920 @lpfan61