Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

This sort of nonsense is beneath me, 'nuff said.

1 Like

I said my two cents already, like, 8 posts ago.

Wait really?

;D hahahaha oops :3

Andies, we have been over this…your cat’s name is Thor

2 Likes

(dresses up in reporters outfit)

But andies how do you feel when the people post it for the world to see. Isn’t it like they are looking for attention or to start a ruckus?

(holds our recording device to @LP13413’s face)

2 Likes

Maybe it’s because they aren’t mentally in the right place right now.

:thinking:

1 Like

BS for me. Nobody knows that woman, soldiers tried her well because she’s Chester’s sister, otherwise nobody would care her imo.

On Topic:
Going to sleep. Goodnight (or morning) everyone

2 Likes

Yes, I read! At first was like “she’s disturbed??!”, then ok, she’s just seeking for attention BUT in the completely wrong way! Luckily the account was closed…nothing much to add…she got was she deserved…

1 Like

Havent Read her posts, Just the response from the fandom. Don’t know her, don’t care much about her 2 Twisted pennies either.

Her account got hacked and deleted after she had posted her Tweets. Meaning she was silenced for making her statements. Very suspicious to me

2 Likes

If you guys haven’t heard this yet.

4 Likes
7 Likes

For a moment you made me jump from my chair… :sweat_smile: like" who posted it??why now?" :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Mark Hamill is cool😂

4 Likes

I was startled a bit too… then saw the bracket one … (ChesterBe)

1 Like

What the hell is “yeet”?

2 Likes

:joy::joy::sweat_smile: ask @jrtrussell

It’s what the young kids say nowadays :sweat_smile:

1 Like

My sister still says YOLO when she walks into the house.

1 Like

:man_facepalming:t2: I made the mistake of thinking people were talking about yolo county which is adjacent to Sacramento county :man_shrugging:t2: They’re just north of us and well…I was like what’s that got to do with yolo? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: they just laughed at me :pensive::sweat_smile:

Also the term “ratchet” :sweat_smile:
They were calling someone ratchet
They turned to look at my confused look and asked if I knew what that was… I was like of course :face_with_raised_eyebrow: it’s a tool? They cracked up and laughed at me once more :joy::sweat_smile::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

To me that’s a tool and a videogame character named after the tool. Oh, and an autobot.