Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

Say them to buy it now and give you on Christmas! :grin:

@the_termin8r Noooo! The one you got me is just as beautiful!

@jFar920 Good luck! Maybe go for it nowā€¦

Also, this was 9 years ago today! I miss the old website.

5 Likes

I was joking. :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy 13th to The Rising Tied! Wish I could take his baby back to London

5 Likes

Why donā€™t you?

Itā€™s too big, canā€™t carry it.

1 Like

Even if you ditch the frame and just take the vinyl in the sleeve?

Doesnā€™t fit in the suitcase, and I wouldnā€™t risk it even if it did.

1 Like

Buy a bigger suitcase, one that can also fit a polystyrene shell, then go home with it. Problem solved. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s beeeeautifully displayed :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:
Was the frame pre-made for it or did you make a cutout yourself for it?

1 Like

Halestorm was in the area on Friday, and right before the show, Lzzy went across the street to perform the National Anthem at a local AHL game.

1 Like

I had it custom made, it was the first vinyl I ever bought and it being a RSD special, I wanted to display it on my wall.

2 Likes

20181129_144454 new shirt from Hot Topic :grin:

6 Likes

A while back when the iPhone X first came out I made some rant somewhere on the forum about the phone. Well I recently discovered a new reason to hate the stupid notchā€™d design: it makes web design a complete mess. Iā€™m glad I eventually had to upgrade to it so I have one to test things on, because it is making things difficult right now

I ended up getting the deck, shirt, and pins for myself and put the mug on the list. Quite happy with the deals from Black Friday/Cyber Monday

1 Like

@jFar920 Wait, which one do you have now? Iā€™m upgrading next week and really wanted the X but they are kind of pushing me to get the XR (it seems way too big too me, thatā€™s my main problem).

And yay for the items! Iā€™m holding up on merch right now, still need to book flights and stuff for the upcoming tour. And I havenā€™t done any Xmas shopping yet!

Reincarnated from extinction here.

6 Likes

Mate, where have you been?

1 Like

Decided to go back here with a force. My school days are worst as hell and canā€™t even touch the forums due to a lot of work and been very busy.

Well then, Imma get started using the forums this day.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll await the notification flood. :joy:

2 Likes

Welcome back from the dark side @NoireXJasper !! :grin:

1 Like