Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

Lol, so was what I heard a rumor or something?

6 Likes

Guess what I heard was bs lol, thanks for the correction.

1 Like

Both right from what I understand
Lincoln park was their roots, tried that name first but then changed to linkin cuz it was cheaper

2 Likes

I had understood that they wanted Lincoln Park, but for a problem with the website name Chester change the letters to Linkin. But now Iā€™m not sure jaja I guess we can find out more information on the linkinpedia.

2 Likes

I might have a problemā€¦ Iā€™m keen on Running From My Shadow and I think Iā€™ve already listened to it a few dozens times

1 Like

Yeah I know that story, but I was confused as to why the fan is called Lincoln instead of Linkin lol

Loool :joy::joy::joy: then Iā€™ve a prob too bro :rofl:, and itā€™s cool that we have always the real right information inhere, great guys!

1 Like

I still didnā€™t give it a try. Wanted to listen to their music. One of my friends like that band! :grinning:

I love some of the notes I get at work sometimes.

DSCN2119

11 Likes

Awwww- soo sweet :heart_eyes:

1 Like

The little girl that wrote that also left some candy with it too. She lost her tooth in the middle of the school day and it landed on the other side of the room from her desk. Her whole class tore the room apart trying to look for it, and she was hysterical about it.

It didnā€™t take me any time at all to find it, it was one of the first things I saw sitting on the floor when I walked in the classroom that night.

5 Likes

Thanx for telling the background story - I can imagine how proud she was - and bringing it into school and losing it there must have been a real catastrophe- you were her hero - a great feel I can imagine

1 Like

Itā€™s not that she brought it into schā€¦actually, come to think of it, she kind of did. It was still attached to her gums.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: lmao - ok- got it thanks for making it clearā€¦ :rofl:

1 Like

I find this absolutely adorable and touching at the same time. My dad is simply the best. He emailed me this today cause he knows itā€™s a special day

9 Likes

Went to Six Flags and its water park Hurricane Harbor yesterday.
I have a video of the wave pool on my instagram cryingstlfan4
35102471_10160780295400227_2354487353541656576_n35134077_10160780327030227_6797894843914780672_n

3 Likes

I want Jasper (the Shinodasā€™ dog) to star in Mikeā€™s next music video.

2 Likes

Love this idea. Their dog is so cute

1 Like

True. And letā€™s not forget that jasper helped produce LIVING THINGS. :smiley:

1 Like