Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

We might end up with Boris and Miss Oatmeal producing the next album

3 Likes

I donā€™t get it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It was a small running joke back then. Jasper was the producer or produced some songs from Living Things. Thereā€™s a short LPTV/LPUTV of Mike recording a song and talking to Jasper. When the LP social media accounts got hacked, Jasper was the culprit. :laughing:

2 Likes

In Canā€™t Hear You Now at the end there is a scream, who does it? I think Iā€™m driving myself crazy because I guess is Chester, ever I am not sureā€¦

Does somebody knows something about that?

1 Like

Iā€™m missing the screamā€¦

I thought it was just me. I know Mike can growl As he has proved a few times but Mike screaming? Now thatā€™s something!

I do think itā€™s Chester though

1 Like
1 Like

Rip Vinnie Paul, now you can me meet your brother againā€¦

2 Likes

My dad emailed me this this morning :ā€™)

9 Likes

Was that the show in Greece?

Yeah, their first show ever there.

Thatā€™s awesome. I wish I got to see them during the MTM touring cycle

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got my hands on Detroit: Become Human and New God Of Warā€¦ that costed me but I hope itā€™s worth it

1 Like

I may be the only one here thinking this but I hope that the game Power Slave (or called Exhumed in Europe) is renewed. I really love that game when I was young and I would like to play it again all with newer graphics and gameplay.

And speaking of games, Iā€™m getting Crash N Sane Trilogy in a few days. :grinning::heart:

2 Likes

Definitely enjoyed it. An awesome game
Took me like two days to complete ( playing 4 hrs each day almost non-stop)
Got drowned into
The GoW is cool too but Iā€™m a little bit stuck at one of the bosses atm and , tbh, canā€™t quite understand why has Kratos survived and how he got from the world of Sparta to Midgard?

Your dad is awesome :clap:t2:

1 Like

went on a camping/float trip and got home earlier today. Exhausted and sunburnt

1 Like

Anniversary edition of Kerrang! coming next week. You can pre-order here:

https://t.co/jnVVFbQuRn

3 Likes

Iā€™m going to have a mixture of feelings when Iā€™m reading this next week! :sob::sob:

Next week is not going to be easy

But we will be here for you. @raz7 And everyone else too

1 Like