Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

You are welcomed for any help @NoireXJasper :slight_smile:

I didnā€™t know this:

My first thought upon deciding to rejoin the LPU was that I hoped we were still doing Random Thoughts threads, so this is nice to see.

The only ā€œrandomā€ thoughts in my head lately have mostly been that I just really hope everyone is holding up okay, and that weā€™re all taking care of ourselves and each other, and that Chesterā€™s loved ones are taking care of themselves and each other too.

2 Likes

I really hope so tooā€¦ welcome back!

I feel like I remember you. What LPU years were you in?

I was in 4.0 through 7.0 and then rejoined in year 10 but wasnā€™t active. I was originally DarkAngel89 (accidentally typoed without realizing it when I tried to use that agaibn) and was later TheNewFoShizzle. Mostly hung out in High Command and other general discussion forums.

1 Like

@darkangel893 helllooo and welcome back. Good to see you (not again cause i am meeting you for first time) :slight_smile:

1 Like

I must remember you from 4.0, then. Back then, I was ShortCirkitLPU. They called me ā€œshortyā€ in the chat. :stuck_out_tongue: Welcome back! :smiley:

things have been so stressful but things are getting better thank goodness

Yeahā€¦agreed :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Where are you and how ya doing Eagle Andy? Jordan showed me ya yt channel :+1:t2: Very great- how are you dealing with the loss?

Ot: it had been over 300 posts here in ya thread - so I answered just to yours from April to catch up here, hugs to you my friend

my dad has been in the hospital. coming home though. long story.

Hey, @NoireXJasper, hugs dude!
We can make itā€¦ it will hurt no matter how much time passes, but it will numb

3 Likes

No pun intended, but Iā€™m still kind of numb to the news. I still donā€™t quite know how to react. I was supposed to see Blinkin Park on Friday.

Iā€™ve been trying to work on a cover of Heavy, but I donā€™t really have much free time to play with at this time of the year. Weā€™ll see what happens.

In other news, I lost my Regular status again. In part due to the news, and the people flocking to the boards and creating thread after thread of the same thing, so I havenā€™t been as active as Iā€™d like to be.

On a lighter side, Chesterā€™s passing has reconnected me to a whole group of former LPUers and weā€™ve been chatting and hanging out as an online group again. Weā€™re just picking up the pieces from where we left off so many years ago. Itā€™s definitely helped in the healing process.

1 Like

I agree. Iā€™m so amazed at the community Linkin Park has built and even I think weā€™re the best fans in the world. :slight_smile: Iā€™ve always known that the community has done so much for me in my past alone, but in the aftermath of this tragedy, itā€™s been a blessing to reconnect again. I feel like my world just got so much bigger. :hugs:

On a lighter note, Iā€™m starting to feel like a normal person again. Chester is still constantly on my mind and weighing heavy on my heart. I had band practice yesterday and nearly lost it during ā€œStairway to Heaven.ā€ The initial pain is subsiding, I think, but I just FEEL more now. Like, Iā€™m more sensitive to what people to say to me, what I say to others, the words I sing when Iā€™m performing. I would like to think that this is Chesterā€™s gift to meā€¦to care just a little more in everything I say and do and how it affects those around me. Iā€™m pretty sure my practice of ā€œStairway to Heavenā€ was the best Iā€™ve done yesterday than ever before. I gave myself chills feeling what I did during that song. Thank you, Chester. :heart:

1 Like

Nice to hear from you :grin:and that you are well my friend, it is really kinda reunion happening on diffrent levels btw us soldiers and this I love really to see and feel, that we all stand this near together when life gets hard :blush:

The regular batch is a kinda bit ā€œbit***ā€ in my eyes, mine is gone too- but at least this does not matter, itā€™s just the badge- what counts is feeling like a regular on the inside, and this we do both- regulars of heartšŸŒˆ

On a sidenote: Stone Sour is touring USA - atm - the new album is very great- if you get the opportunity to see them- do it, I will see them in Munichā€¦ life must go on!

1 Like

Late I guess? Lol. Iā€™m already okay :stuck_out_tongue:

Good lol

Crawling
Heavy
Easier To Run
Somewhere I Belong
The Catalyst
Enth E Nd
Runaway

Castle Of Glass
Halfway Right
Across The Line
Rebellion
Lying From You
Esaul
Shadow Of The Day

Breaking The Habit
End Of The World (Dead By Sunrise)
Numb
New Divide
In The End
No More Sorrow
Given Up
Talking To Myself
One Step Closer
Nobody Can Save Me

Edit: I changed Empty Spaces to Esaul as Empty Spaces is just a very short instrumental. Difficult to find 'Eā€™s.

4 Likes

Move On (Fort Minor Militia)
In The End
Castle Of Glass
Hands Held High
A Line In The Sand
Enth E Nd
Lost In The Echo

Kenji (Fort Minor)
Esaul
No Roads Left
Jigga What/Faint