Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

How am I supposed to unsee this?

Btw, @NickGr I LOVE the photo you posted on IG. So good!!

1 Like

Thnx lol. Crete is awesome

So that is where you went

1 Like

Didnā€™t even realise that was in Greece :stuck_out_tongue: Have fun!

1 Like

Oops at first glance I initially thought Crete was like near the Canary Islands. :blush:

1 Like

Iā€™m almost tempted to illegally rip the tag off my mattress to see if I can legally get in any trouble.

You could have gotten away with it, if you hadnā€™t told the world

How is this illegal?

Yeahā€¦same qs here

Maybe itā€™s just a thing in the US, but the tags used to say something like ā€œDo Not Remove Under Penalty of Lawā€, but I think I read somewhere that it was for the retailers, not the customer. I swore there was a gag on Johnny Bravo about it, but I couldnā€™t find it

Removing the mattress tag voids the warranty:

http://www.sleepinglikealog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/mattress-warranty_opt.jpg

1 Like

I donā€™t say this often enough, but I love the LPU. Itā€™s not just about the band, but the community of fans and people from all walks of life their music has touched in some way.

Linkin Park may not last forever, but music does and their music will. Regardless what happens now, whether you just joined, or the people that havenā€™t renewed in years, and still stay in touch, the bond we have here in the Linkin Park Underground is really something truly special.

This is more than a fan club. This is one huge community, and to a lot of us, like family.

5 Likes

I havenā€™t been here long enough to fully familiarize myself with everyone but in the time I have been here Iā€™ve grown to appreciate exactly what you said, we all come from different paths yet being able to connect with others in this way is incredible
Thank you to @LP13413 for bringing it up, to all members for being humble enough to be receptive of everyone who comes along, to LPU for making it possible, and to Linkin Park for bringing people all around the world together through their music, actions, and initiatives
RIP Chester Bennington and may his and Linkin Parkā€™s music live on for generations to come

1 Like

Ugh, now I canā€™t listen to Linkin Park songs this time I guess? Since Chesterā€™s ā€œdeathā€

It is depressing if Iā€™ll listen all of them rn

1 Like

Calm down @NoireXJasper
Donā€™t worry you will recover soon! :slight_smile:
ā€œYou are stronger than you know!ā€

Tonight is a long nightā€¦

1 Like

Feel weird