Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

/r/iamverybadass/

2 Likes

6 Likes

That’s actually a good one, never realised that :thinking:

1 Like

Schools in the United States are now starting to implement active shooter drills. Maybe it’s just me, but wouldn’t they also be teaching potential mass shooters what to look for when everybody’s hiding?

6 Likes

Some UK schools have practice days for what to do in a terrorist attack, including hiding and lockdowns. I think it’s similar to a fire drill in nature, everyone gets clear instructions and follows the teacher. It does not hurt to be prepared and aware of the potential insanity possible in this world. I think the 1st world experiences reality very superficially. Through TV, games, social media etc. We tend to panic in any real-life situation. We are highly unprepared and unaware of dangers. More so the younger generation. If you can teach them to think rationally and remain calm they are more likely to survive and help one another. Of course, this can mean giving away some strategies to those who want to cause harm. I’d love to see more self-defence in schools and awareness training.

1 Like

I got a notification for earning a popular link for 50 clicks on an April Fools joke from 2012

The link doesn’t even work anymore, but all it did was link to Never Gonna Give You Up with a page view counter from what I remember

3 Likes

I keep getting nice share badges on posts I’ve never shared. lol

Time lapse of me getting my latest tat. It looks incredible!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B15spH7FyWe/?igshid=g41akdqu8f7k

8 Likes

I feel the vein in my forehead pulsating :face_with_monocle::neutral_face:

Used to happen before for a while too but had been a while since the last time :roll_eyes:
If I watch it in the mirror it looks like one of them alien eggs that are ready to hatch and start glowing and pulsating lol

My dad has a pretty noticeable vein in his forehead. My mom used to say that he looks like Harry Potter every time he laughs.

4 Likes

:joy: I don’t want to know when he’s mad :joy:
Mines not noticeable except for when it throbs/pulsates like this, my boss was a little freaked out when he noticed it the first time
We were talking face to face and he was just staring at it while talking, I felt like a girl like HEY MY EYES ARE DOWN HERE :triumph::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Whaaaaaaatttttt???!! :scream: :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Yeah you’re stressing me out granny :confused::joy:

1 Like

Meeeeean!! :sob: :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

Because you aren’t here and because you’re over there with your sick girl duhhh :roll_eyes::hugs:

1 Like

Uh? What sick girl??

EDIT: oh, nevermind , I got it lol :rofl:

1 Like

For those of you in England :thinking:
Do y’all like the thought of brexit? Keep seeing that it gets delayed over and over so fees like it isn’t gonna happen

What would the difference be for y’all there? :sweat_smile:

Are you expecting me to take politics seriously and give you a legit answer? :joy:

1 Like

For once-yes :joy:

Well, sorry to disappoint, but I can’t. Just like everything in this country, nothing is ever done seriously or on time.