Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

Uh? What sick girl??

EDIT: oh, nevermind , I got it lol :rofl:

1 Like

For those of you in England :thinking:
Do yā€™all like the thought of brexit? Keep seeing that it gets delayed over and over so fees like it isnā€™t gonna happen

What would the difference be for yā€™all there? :sweat_smile:

Are you expecting me to take politics seriously and give you a legit answer? :joy:

1 Like

For once-yes :joy:

Well, sorry to disappoint, but I canā€™t. Just like everything in this country, nothing is ever done seriously or on time.

niiiice
Here I expected a ā€œbetter than Americaā€ answer :neutral_face: lol

Why would I need to state that which is already mutually understood? :joy:

1 Like

Nah nah lol :joy:
I meant I expected an answer that was allegedly at a higher level than an American answer lol
Keyword allegedly lol

Judging by the answer thoughā€¦ meh

1 Like

I hate politics but when it comes to Brexit, holy damn they better not go forward with it (they probably will, if weā€™re honest. No idea under which terms at this point). And that moron Borisā€¦ donā€™t get me started.

All I am going to say no matter where you live, you going to have freaking messed up politics, some just more than others

3 Likes

I am so happy for Talinda.

2 Likes

Iā€™m a little mixed :confused:

2 Likes

What happened?

This?
Screenshot_2019-09-07-12-18-25-47

2 Likes

Oh, if thatā€™s the case, then good on her I suppose. I really donā€™t care about stuff like this, so I havenā€™t really got any input.

1 Like

Iā€™m mixed too ā€¦

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2FmBCih6kL/?igshid=12odha4a45ui6

3 Likes

And I would say, not mine to judge! Period.

Congratulations to Talinda and her family!
Behind her in her own decisions!

2 Likes

Me too. :confused::frowning:

2 Likes

Well, firstly Iā€™m liking the use of ā€œyā€™allā€ to ask a seriously mindboggling UK calamity! :laughing: Iā€™m not sure it will ever happen either. The worries most have are freedom of movement and trade logistics. Good thing is it has highlighted how poor politicians are at making decisions and working together for the common good! They have an outdated culture and mindsets compared to any other workforce in this century. If it does happen, it will force the UK to manufacture more of its own goods and services and have a bit more control over itā€™s laws and regulations (whether that is a good thing given all the insanity, Iā€™m not so sureā€¦).

How do Americans feel about Trump and the increase in gun violence and discrimination?

1 Like