Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

Call it karma if you want. lol

Nope! I disagreed :triumph:
I usually agreed with you… :no_mouth: not this time

:joy:

For me it’s a matter of logic. If you want to keep him alive (for reasons I can’t comprehend), lock him away somewhere where nobody can hear him scream, then ‘play’ with him while streaming it on LiveLeak. LMAO

:scream: Disagreed!!

The reason is really simple: I don’t think there is someone on this Earth able to decide if another human being can keep living or not…

:thinking: This is a good discussion for Willy topic…

And yes, this guy thought he did. Like I said, karma.

It is actually.

Agree with @evooba… that kind of was the first thing to come to mind with soldiers going there :confused:

Honestly… I agree with rob :persevere:
The one caveat is if someone is not guilty and is wrongfully charged, there’s no going back on it :confused: but yeah… the processes take way too long and people like that knew what they were kind of going into…

I’d reconsider if it were a crime of passion but something premeditated in this way, play with him, make him go night night like Rob is implying… :no_mouth:

3 Likes

What has my life become when this conversation (below) with my friend casually happened? :man_facepalming:

Me: * Waiting outside lect room, waiting for lect to start *
Friend: * Joins me *
F: Hey Rob, how are you?
M: Tired, busy, miserable, got less than 4h of sleep last night, stressed.
F: So, normal then?
M: Yeah, pretty much. You?
F: Normal as well, except I got about 3h.

7 Likes

Made me laugh. Thank you

4 Likes

It makes me want to cry inside. LOL :joy:

4 Likes

The hard life of engineers :joy:

I’m so sorry @the_termin8r that you have to go through this. If it makes you feel better, everyone who works hard in uni generally has this kind of lifestyle. And it doesn’t stop until you finish. But you will get through it. Just remember that this tiredness is temporary and after uni life goes back to normal (kind of :joy: ) . Loads of strength to you and I am always an email away if you need to just rant and let it out

4 Likes

I know, it’s just kind of tragic that that is now what our definition of normal is. :joy: If you ask an engineering student how their day was and they say ‘good’ it means that to everyone else it would be the worst day ever, don’t ask what a bad day looks like for us. :joy:

2 Likes

FBE recently launched a new game, Are You Smarter Than A C-Teamer? (community team)

They go head-to-head against fans that call in in select categories, and they had a “Rock Bands” category, where they had to name the band that was associated with the three song titles they were given.

They played the category three different times, and I thought the rest of them were fairly easy…

- Here Comes The Sun, Let It Be, Come Together
- Don’t Speak, Just A Girl, Underneath It All
- Smells Like Teen Spirit, Come As You Are, The Man Who Sold The World
- Nothing Else Matters, Enter Sandman, Master of Puppets

Alice In Chains was the guess for the last one, so that ended that round.

- Iris, Slide, Black Balloon
- Another Brick in the Wall, Part 2, Wish You Were Here, Comfortably Numb
- Hotel California, Take it Easy, Life in the Fast Lane
- Rollin’ (Air Raid Vehicle), Break Stuff, Behind Blue Eyes (Cover of The Who)

Credence Clearwater Revival was the guess for the last one, that unfortunately ended that round.

- Highway to Hell, Back In Black, Thunderstruck
- In The End, Numb, What I’ve Done

The caller did not know Linkin Park, so that ended the round.

32:09
41:24
1:03:00

2 Likes

How’s that possible??! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :scream: :woman_facepalming:

It’s not April Fool’s Day yet, right?

3 Likes

Lol! Looks pretty funny for kids :smile:

1 Like

Has anybody noticed that the forum layout changed
a little bit (for better when I’m on my phone, for worse - on PC)? I mean especially the user’s profile and settings.l

Yeah,I noticed…

@chigokurosaki ! It changed again!! :scream: this never ends… :sweat_smile:

https://www.everclearmusic.com/letter-to-fans

3 Likes

Wow! What a brave man!
Almost forgot his wife, what a great women!