Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

:heart_eyes: <fhklƶkjchkjg> :rofl:, rn I rember @jfar920 telling to write ā€žplaceholderā€œ in the brakets- if they appeare one day coincidentally -lmao, good suggestion man :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah, I like IKEA too

2 Likes

:joy: -I know you would understand me :rofl:

1 Like

But you like McDonalds more :rofl:

2 Likes

Donā€™t you say :joy:

Someone said it first. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Guys
Thereā€™s a LPU pre-sale for LoveLoud fest! yaaay

2 Likes

Isnā€™t that in LA?

Salt Lake City
Utah

Oh lol. Anybody going?

Just a heads up that tomorrow thereā€™s a new Mike - Brad/Stagelight winner song coming out.

2 Likes

Thanks for reminding me! I saw something about this on twitter last week

1 Like

The song was just released on Spotify

2 Likes

Listening now. Sounds like a OML song! (in a good way)

Hereā€™s the behind the scenes video

8 Likes

The song is not bad at all. Her voice is pretty great too!

Agreed. I wanna listen again which is a good sign. Her other stuff is pretty nice too

Yesterday at work, I actually went someplace I hadnā€™t been before.

In our auditorium, thereā€™s a catwalk above the stage. One of my co-workers and I decided to explore it, since we had time to kill before lunch.

DSCN2103

DSCN2104

DSCN2105
All it is, really, is one big rectangle with hidden exits. Where that cardboard box is, it turns right, and at the end of that path is a steel ladder that goes downstairs to a hidden door.

DSCN2106

From this view, it looks higher than it actually does from the floor.

Hereā€™s another view of the auditorium. This is actually the seating area while it was being constructed ten years ago. At the top of the photo, you can actually see the catwalk.

DSCF2982

6 Likes

I finally got my refunds from pre ordering Mikeā€™s things today. I can now spend money to buy merch lol

2 Likes

Iā€™m afraid Iā€™ll spend tons of money if Iā€™m allowed into that music store where Iā€™ve bought the keyboardā€¦
weā€™ll go there once the exams are behind ā€” my friend wants a guitar and thereā€™re plenty of them available at that store

1 Like

Going through all my Linkin Park stuff here at the house; I found the HT tee my dad got me when I was 7!

12 Likes