Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

Just a heads up that tomorrow there’s a new Mike - Brad/Stagelight winner song coming out.

2 Likes

Thanks for reminding me! I saw something about this on twitter last week

1 Like

The song was just released on Spotify

2 Likes

Listening now. Sounds like a OML song! (in a good way)

Here’s the behind the scenes video

8 Likes

The song is not bad at all. Her voice is pretty great too!

Agreed. I wanna listen again which is a good sign. Her other stuff is pretty nice too

Yesterday at work, I actually went someplace I hadn’t been before.

In our auditorium, there’s a catwalk above the stage. One of my co-workers and I decided to explore it, since we had time to kill before lunch.

DSCN2103

DSCN2104

DSCN2105
All it is, really, is one big rectangle with hidden exits. Where that cardboard box is, it turns right, and at the end of that path is a steel ladder that goes downstairs to a hidden door.

DSCN2106

From this view, it looks higher than it actually does from the floor.

Here’s another view of the auditorium. This is actually the seating area while it was being constructed ten years ago. At the top of the photo, you can actually see the catwalk.

DSCF2982

6 Likes

I finally got my refunds from pre ordering Mike’s things today. I can now spend money to buy merch lol

2 Likes

I’m afraid I’ll spend tons of money if I’m allowed into that music store where I’ve bought the keyboard…
we’ll go there once the exams are behind — my friend wants a guitar and there’re plenty of them available at that store

1 Like

Going through all my Linkin Park stuff here at the house; I found the HT tee my dad got me when I was 7!

12 Likes

That’s cool that you found that

Oh yes I saw that vid! It was good!

:open_mouth: I didn’t listen to it yet!! I’ll!

Oh yeah good luck lol :laughing:

You mean me :stuck_out_tongue: kidding lol don’t mind! :roll_eyes::joy::joy:

1 Like

At the Guitar Center in Hollywood (where the Rock Walk is), there’s a picture that hangs outside the building of Mike and Chester from when they visited there. This is what I saw when I went in October.

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/22788857_10214066129663862_4126543729926112714_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=v1%3AAeE6U27BC2yftSg1BK50QvzBAdJ7RnF5t6pCQ69Dke8XzZMZ5XrlFt6wnBrfMS6aB0CWHwABTJsiA3B_AwhWJBg2F9oUBUc9A37iSvNb-IiRRQ&oh=818d051c50058e597dca42bfc3139239&oe=5B99CFDD

While browsing Google Maps earlier, I noticed their faces and Joan Jett’s were blurred out. Google seems to like Travis Barker, though.

10 Likes

That feeling when a bug is good for the result… last time I was making a track, the app has glitched and as a result , a few beginning notes of one of the tracks has disappeared. Another track should’ve sorta … been an additional at the beginning and so it turned to be a beginning notes and the glitched track turns back just in time. I know that doesn’t sound pretty well for understating, but when I’ll publish it you’ll see. So because of the glitch, the final piece has become better. Much better!

3 Likes

That’s perfect, there exists no such thing like coincidence :blush:

1 Like

One more from Google Maps. Somebody pointed this out to me on Facebook.

Warner Brothers Records in Burbank, California

8 Likes

That office has some awesome architecture

1 Like

Isn’t that the banner from the bowl show?

7 Likes

Random thought while cleaning up my iTunes library: Announcement Public Service was an Mmm… Cookies type song before it was cool

7 Likes

Photoshopped an old pic

IMG_4626

6 Likes