Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

So, I was at the pub talking with this guy about music and stuff and we got into a conversation about how important it is for artists to evolve and not stick to one thing. He mentioned LP and said how much he appreciates their music and what they’ve offered over the years and made a nice comment about their relationship with the fanbase. I then told him how much they mean to me and his first instinct was to say sorry for my loss. I’m truly grateful for such people, hard to find!

11 Likes

Bada bing bada boom

9 Likes

Awww- so great experience @evooba - that’s just pure luck- happy for you! :grinning:

@LP13413 I wished that you maybe set up a new vid and it’s just great to find it! Thanx Andy- you are a great coach :sunny:

1 Like

Done this yesterday

NCSM

10 Likes

Do you mind if I use that as a wallpaper? It’s awesome.

1 Like

Of course i don’t mind it, you may take it )) thanx

Guys, 6 more lines are avalible if anyone else wants to participate !

2 Likes

:thinking::hushed:

Zlatan ibrahimovic:
IMG_4831

Chester:
IMG_4832

Saw this pic on the app and reminded me of him:
IMG_4833

5 Likes

Whyyyyyy oh whyyyyy Uncharted 4: The Lost Legacy is so shoort?! I want mooore! :sob:

1 Like

IMG_4844

Hehe @IronSoldier16 @lpfan61 you two can now eat real unicorns :joy:

5 Likes

Whaaat??? :heart_eyes: I want ittttttt!!! :yum: :drooling_face: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Seems like Brad and Mike were in the studio yesterday with the winner of the Stagelight contest. So so so good to see ‘em (especially Brad)! :slight_smile:

https://instagram.com/p/BfeLVwChnbS/

12 Likes

was visiting a neighbor. as i came into the hallway, i smelled pot…even the elevator stunk. I thought I was going to barf. I may have to spray some febreze :joy:

Which marshmallow did they retire?

The hourglass one
I figure they’re hitting another target audience with the uni, the hourglass was meh to me anyways

Well, at least it doesn’t mess up the jingle too much.

Hearts, stars, horseshoes, clovers and blue moons. Unicorns and rainbows and tasty red balloons.

2 Likes

Oh God! Why now now? I had stopped eating unicorns 1 day ago jajaja

3 Likes

Easter is coming so fast next thing you know that it be almost spring time

1 Like

Haha! Boss of the house! :joy:
First pizza and then the tv show!

I knowwww thisss !! :joy::joy::laughing::smiley::smiley::smiley: I used to hear this a lot!! And laugh a lot! Like whenever i was sad my bro used to play this! :joy: And 1:20 part! My favorite i remember! :smiley: Lovely memories!! Damn lived to see it again!

Soooo many! :open_mouth: One for mee too??

Niceeee! :blush:

:joy::joy::joy: Can i taste?! :joy:

3 Likes

The current issue of Kerrang! magazine has a Linkin Park poster special, just in case anyone is interested.

5 Likes

100% what @the_termin8r would do:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/pet-pig-adopted-shelter-killed-eaten_us_5a91c570e4b0ee6416a3d344?ncid=NEWSSTAND0001

2 Likes