Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

Tiger is the boss :joy: and he or she? knows this exactly- beautiful and cute

1 Like

He is twelve. We adopted him when he was only a few months old.

2 Likes

Awwww :relaxed: and- lolā€¦ you finally managed to catch a slice of pizza then?? :joy:

1 Like

There were three slices in the box when I came home from work, but he claimed they were his.

5 Likes

What a rude cat - at least my cat would have the decency of eating it in front of meā€¦LOL

1 Like
2 Likes

And now heā€™s watching a TV show about cats.

DSCN2001

10 Likes

Hahaha - thatā€™s soo nice- yeah- after dinner a good tv show is worth it :laughing:- he has good taste - whatā€™s his name btw? )

1 Like

Thurman.

My mom and I are huge New York Yankees fans (I have a couple tattoos), and he was named after a player from the 1970s named Thurman Munson, who was killed in a plane he was piloting in 1979.

2 Likes

So today, itā€™s Mikeā€™s birthday!

Happy Birthday Mike!

4 Likes

Watch out, perhaps heā€™s planning something

If you havenā€™t noticed in this thread by now, I love sharing pages from our Page-A-Day calendarā€¦

DSCN2002

6 Likes

And thanks for the shares!
Thereā€™s a little mini mart I go to whenever Iā€™m planning to stop somewhere because the guy always writes little messages like that and puts it next to the register haha sometimes they help with what youā€™re dealing with that day and sometimes they just make you think :grin:

5 Likes

My alarm went off this morning, and they were playing this song on the radio. And now itā€™s stuck in my brain and I canā€™t get it out, dammit.

9 Likes

OMG I hate you for this :laughing: :cry: :exploding_head:

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

I played this song when I was younger, I donā€™t anymore!

Same. I remember it being so popular in my school, it almost became an anthem for a while. Good old elementary school times

2 Likes

Look what came in the mail!

10 Likes

Yaaay - canā€™t wait to get mine :tada::sunny: - you made my day @evooba

1 Like