Random Poll Thread

I thought you meant Points of Authority rather than Prisoner of Azkaban

2 Likes

I may love mike but still voted em :roll_eyes::grimacing:
Rapping ability is much higher and that’s what we were discussing at the time, shame on @chigokurosaki for not mentioning it :joy: it was who’s the better rapper?

1 Like

Purely as a rapper, Mike stands no chance. As a general artist, Mike wins.

2 Likes

Right, Mike is more versatile, not only focused on rapping.
Also - I don’t know if it is a quality in rap as I wasn’t much into rap before Mike and LP - Mike is not controversial, offensive or provocative while rapping.

What I appreciate the most in Eminem are his songs related to his family or fans.

1 Like

Mike is versatile as an artist, but not as a vocalist. If you want a versatile vocalist, look at Trevor from TFK.

1 Like

I didn’t say he is versatile as a vocalist. I meant he is versatile 'cause he not only raps but sings, plays instruments (guitar, keyboard and off course cowbell), produces music as well paints and draws.

1 Like

Should have been obvious lol, I mean why else would I put them against one another? Surely not for who’s hotter than who, lmao.

1 Like

Mike’s hotter!! :triumph: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Of course you would say that, lol. I’m a guy though, so I’m not giving an opinion on this. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Note that I voted for Bourdon.

1 Like

Do custard creams and bourbons not exist outside of the UK?

He’s waaaayyyy hotter :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I’m calling Anna to take care of you girls :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I think you meant another Anna but I’m here…

Girls, relax or else I will take care of you.

6 Likes

Attention! A lot of Annas here. And they are a taff bunch to mess with. :grin:

4 Likes

Hahaha :joy: I’m married myself, so I’m no threat to Anna (Shinoda in this case :wink:). And a guy like Mike would never notice someone like me, so…

And! I think Mike and Anna are the cutest couple :heart:

3 Likes

I would totally disagree if you were still single, but obviously you’ve already found someone special to you that makes you happy and loves you for you, and that’s what really matters. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I don’t know, maybe they do but they’re called differently… I don’t know what those two are so I can’t tell :roll_eyes:

Custard creams are basically white oreos, except they’ve been around since before the dinos and cost next to nothing, whereas white oreos are overpriced because of the name.

Borobns are like the chocolate version of custard creams, where they’ve got a chocolate biscuit and are held together with chocolate icing.

2 Likes

Do you remember names?

• yes, on first meeting/hearing
  • on second meeting
  • on multiple meetings
  • I can’t remember names at all, I get always confused who is who
  • I remember them when I add them on Facebook
  • I remember faces but not names
  • I remember names but not faces

0 voters