Random Poll Thread

For me it actually depends on how long I spend with them or if I will come across them again.

2 Likes

It definitely depends on how close I am to the person and how long I have known them

1 Like

Do you feel ashamed because you didn’t remember a person’s name after the first hearing?

• yes
  • no
  • I don’t know

0 voters

You start to feel ashamed after hearing the name how many times and still not remembering them?

• 6-8
  • 8-10
  • 10+

0 voters

@chigokurosaki @lpfan61 how are you remembering names? Do you use the mental castle? Do you visualize something?

2 Likes

I usually remember names at first hearing and that works even for names here on forum, so without really meet the person and without knowing the face… sometimes it happened I didn’t remember some names and that was because my brain tells me it wasn’t important to remember…

For example, at my sis wedding last year I met some people, friends of the parents of my brother in law and I didn’t memorize their names because I know I won’t meet that people again… I don’t even remember the faces…

As for the method…I actually don’t know… :sweat_smile: I associate the face at the name (or the avatar here) and usually remember them… I remember a lot of things people may forget quickly… :sweat_smile:
I’m feeling like a weird psycho rn… :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

You’re not a weird psycho person :hugs::hugs::hugs: That’s a good skill to have, you can be proud of it! :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks! :blush:

1 Like

Do you remember numbers (years, phone numbers, etc)?

• yes, short term
  • yes, long term
  • no, I suck at remembering numbers

0 voters

Well, if it’s an important date, an important birthday or something I remember them pretty well…BUT if we’re talking about phone numbers I completely suck at it… it’s enough I remember mine… :sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl: :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I take time for remembering numbers, at the end i can do it for some dates / number after several month :joy: it depends if i need it or not

1 Like

I usually remember someone’s name by hearing it and then seeing them again. Its usually easy for me to recognize them again.

1 Like

I’m way better in remembering numbers😊

Numbers are very easy for me to learn

2 Likes
  • Acapella
  • Instrumental
  • Acoustic
  • Remix
  • Cover
  • Guitar Track
  • Drum Track
  • Keyboards
  • Live

0 voters

Vote for your favorites out of the following options.

I’m voting ‘remix’ very cautiously, it has to be a remix that has been done properly (like Reanimation).

3 Likes

I agree, but that’s the reason I didn’t pick remix :sweat_smile:

Me too :slight_smile:

• Fruit Pastilles
  • Sour Patch Kids
  • Haribo
  • Jelly Babies
  • Winegums
  • Maoam

0 voters

I only know sour patch kids :sweat_smile::hushed:

1 Like