Random Poll Thread

:sweat_smile: I honestly kind of really like 1,2, and 3 :grimacing:
I mean I get what people say about the trade crap and jar jar being terrible :joy: but I loved the light saber duels, qui gon, yoooooooda :star_struck: and being a Vader fan, I kind of enjoyed seeing his coming up story in the sequels :grimacing:
7 was okay for me but 8 was a bit of a let down :sweat_smile: I really hope balance of the force fixes 8 :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Not the official title right?

Okay. I see. :smiley: Sorry for calling it trash. It was the heat of the remembered moment. :wink:
I am just a fan of good dialogues, in a way of: If you can show it, than don’t say it.
Bud I remember the second time, they showed Episode one in the movie theater. I was there with my kid and I just watched him and all the other youngsters, they all were so exited, transported the old Star Wars feeling. :smile:

2 Likes

No :grimacing: but I kind of like it so I stuck with it when talking about it :joy:

1 Like

:joy: of course no worries-I’m all for differing opinions(it makes conversations about it more fun :joy:)
I agree about the dialogue :see_no_evil: the script on some scenes was unimaginative you could say :joy:
But yeah the little kid in me comes out the same way making whoosh noises of light sabers and the pew pew of blasters :crazy_face:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:
Post must at least have 10 caracters?
Okay
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
P.S. I think, I dident reply to @framos1792, so I am doing that with taging. Still new :grimacing:

3 Likes

Well, I mean, if you like at least one movie from the series and didn’t explicitly hate it, you could have just crossed the box but thank you for the exhausting answer :joy:

2 Likes

@anna834
If you don’t want to post more than 10 characters, just typ the following without the spaces in between:
< gvvfhgggfc >
You can use different characters than these :blush: give it a try

2 Likes

But I love how you describe it though, @anna834. How you went to the theater with the costume and all :joy:
And the lovely description of your love for LOTR is just amazing :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

oh yeah. he’s crazy :joy:
he’s work is mainly programming, so he just puts Star Trek on while he’s working.
Somehow it gets in he’s brain :joy:

Any potterheads here?
i was really obsessed with the books. totally disappointing with the movies… i mean…

4 Likes

I will give it a try. Thank you @birdy1989 :hugs:

worked! Double Thank you!

1 Like

Yeah. Sure. I could have. But I had way more fun, writing it down. :wink::smile:

1 Like

:joy::joy:

Btw welcome to LPU @anna834 :blush::tada::sparkling_heart::hugs:

2 Likes

I’ve always had problems with reading, so i love the Harry Potter movies (maybe because i didn’t read every books). I was the same age as Emma Watson when the first movie came out, so maybe it helped too.

And thiiiiis, it’s so cute :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::

4 Likes

Well the first and the second aren’t that bad… You should try to read the books thought. They are very different from the movies, in a bery good way😁

1 Like

Woooohooooo! Another person that agrees! :sweat_smile:
I’ve read the series a few times :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: that series and the Eragon series are like childhood comforts lol
I do enjoy the movies for what they’re worth but the books really do have so much more content to them, it makes the storyline feel richer :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Totally a Potterhead!!! I agree the books are better, especially Deathly Hallows. And the second Dumbledore just didn’t feel right in the movies.

5 Likes

The second Dumbledore was so bad. What were they thinking??? That’s just bad casting :joy:
Which one of the 7 is your favourite? @framos1792 @melisLP

4 Likes

That’s hard but, I think I have to go with Half Blood Prince. You @manypintas ?

3 Likes